• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Baddest Trail Rig in the Southeast.

rockwell 1 said:
if leading you on a awesome ride, fixing your **** ,pulling you back to camp and cooking you a great meal is part of this comp sam will be hard to beat. mayhem is the toughest riding in the south.

200% accurate statement there for Sam!

Matbe we need a spin-off thread of best Trail/Camp Cookers...

ridered3 said:
200% accurate statement there for Sam!

Matbe we need a spin-off thread of best Trail/Camp Cookers...

The Cajuns win that one, hands down. They are my favorite part of RBD.

wizzo said:
Didn't we try that? Well maybe it was over two days. Think you had issues that day and atomic ridge was wet so we couldn't complete it. Then we ran rail trail and rattle rock the second day. That was the only time I've been to windrock.... Need to come back.

Yeap thats when i torn that upper link off. We did it over 2 days and we parked at atomic. Be fun to leave from the parking lot, go to atomic, back to rail trail, then to rattle rock all in one day.

alscott said:
Yeap thats when i torn that upper link off. We did it over 2 days and we parked at atomic. Be fun to leave from the parking lot, go to atomic, back to rail trail, then to rattle rock all in one day.

...either that or listen to a rusty nail on a chalkboard for 4 to 6 hours. Either one. ;)

Re: Re: Baddest Trail Rig in the Southeast.

tonybolton said:
...either that or listen to a rusty nail on a chalkboard for 4 to 6 hours. Either one. ;)
So what you're saying is.....you're in?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone in Alabama just bought the baddest TRAIL rig. Which one of y'all bought the Crawl Scout800 buggy. Just saw it is headed to Alabama. hitit

So slight derail: Has anyone seen Big Sam lately? Seems like used to I'd see him 3-4 times a year and the only time i remember seeing him last year was at CFR maybe.

Last I heard is he went to KOH. He lives up the road from me in Gallatin. I normally call him every couple months to ask him a random question. Ive not heard anything in a while though

kmcminn said:
If there was only a thread for random thoughts. :( :stir:

Sorry let me rephrase:

Trying to put a competition together for trail rigs only no racers, where's Sam so I can extend him an invite? :flipgotcha: