• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Baddest Trail Rig in the Southeast.

jeeptj99 said:
Sorry let me rephrase:

Trying to put a competition together for trail rigs only no racers, where's Sam so I can extend him an invite? :flipgotcha:

He's kinda back into flying airplanes for fun right now but he's around and is always down for a good week/weekend of wheeling as usual. KOH earlier this month was the first time he's had his buggy out in month or two but a lot of that was due to the nonstop rain we've been getting every weekend. I'll let him know you're wanting to get in touch with him about the trail rig comp.

Attachments

• KOH 2019.jpg
    KOH 2019.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 316
I was 100% kidding was mostly being a **** to kmcminn aka the tech only god. I dont have time nor the know how to put on a comp. But ill ride with him and watch in awe

jeeptj99 said:
Sorry let me rephrase:
Trying to put a competition together for trail rigs only no racers, where's Sam so I can extend him an invite? :flipgotcha:

so your trying to put together a competition :dunno: for those who chose not to participate in all the current competitions?

how about just show up to a park, play follow the leader, give the guy that has treps or boggers grief all day and go home :drinkers:

onetoncrawler said:
so your trying to put together a competition :dunno: for those who chose not to participate in all the current competitions?

how about just show up to a park, play follow the leader, give the guy that has treps or boggers grief all day and go home :drinkers:

:woot: :driving:

Oh yes I'm still around! Like everyone else hating all this rain. Been working several weekends lately. Like Nate said did KOH again.???? Also been doing some flying. Ready for some good weather to do some riding.
Thanks for the comments about me and my old buggy.
We are alot alike old and worn out but still kicking.

onetoncrawler said:

see the post right above yours for explanation.

bigsam said:
Oh yes I'm still around! Like everyone else hating all this rain. Been working several weekends lately. Like Nate said did KOH again.???? Also been doing some flying. Ready for some good weather to do some riding.
Thanks for the comments about me and my old buggy.
We are alot alike old and worn out but still kicking.
Glad to hear yall are both still out and about. Whens the next ride?

alscott said:
The whole time i was reading this the only thing i could think of was atomic ridge, rail trail, and rattle rock at windrock in one day on the same tank of gas and who ever has pulled the least amount of cable and still has a nonbroke rig at the end is the winner ;D :****:

Can't wait to have this stupid thing that's in my garage moving so we can get a shot at this...

Jim's Garage buggy powered by a Gibbs 4.8 LS based engine with custom 14 bolt axles......

Attachments

• Jim's Garage   Gibbs 4.8.jpg
    Jim's Garage Gibbs 4.8.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 300
Id say mine is the most comfortable lol! AS far as best trail rig id say Cushmaneagle rider has one that's hard to follow!

Attachments

• 8387.jpeg
    8387.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 317