• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batman Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am trying to start a buisness and haven't logged in fir about 2 months. My wife tells me I really need to see this thread when I get home tonight. All I will say is Bobby Tanner didn't break 300m shafts in a hp 60 before the 14 bolt so if bat **** will is as little as his mashes his motor he has other problems besides the shafts. Rcv is a bad ass company and stopped my yukon breaking problwm7

Honestly it's probley them garbage ass churches up air shocks letting it wrap so hard if anything. :****:

Batmobile Will said:
lol it's funny how you want to call me names tell we face to face and your the first one with your hand out , kills me :rolf:
Before you accused me of ****ing with your buggy. You can put a show on for people that don't really know you but to me you can suck one dude. People like you are the reason I don't like racing any more. Interpret it how you want but just continue ignoring me when you see me.

https://youtu.be/oE4zc_khYs0

Well damn if this is what has your name in the title I damn sure don't wanna click on it

Batmobile Will said:
See I try to be nice and answer some questions for y'all but then you have a jack ass just want to talk **** , hey if you think you have more HP then me line them up and bring some $$$$

Will I don't have no beef with u but as for that comment :popcorn: when ever u see my buggy again I would like to take u up on that race booyang.
I have the $$$ u just tell me how much are u wanting to pay me to show u some HP :stir:

Batmobile Will said:
Yeah sorry about that Hardline is a great places just have a few bad apples unfortunately they are friends with John so not much gets said about it

That is a retarded statement. What do you feel need to "be done about it"????????

Batmobile Will said:
I love you guy like me so much y'all stalk my every move !!!! #batmobilewillfanclub :rolf:
Don't think anyone was stalking you! Somebody just had a serious question as to why you keep having the same ****ing thing break over and over and they wanted to discuss it! Pleanty of serious and technical advise in the beginning of the thread to answer the question then you got on here and as usual made a jackass comment and got other people to answer your ad for a smoked ass booyang

First I'm going to say I am in no way affiliated with Will and do not know him. I believe will has brought some of this on himself, but he didn't start this thread and people were bashing his rig and his shocks before he even chimed in the first time. I don't know the guy, met him once and he seemed much like an asshole, but I'm not going to judge because when I'm focused on something I can seem the same way. He appears that way again I will chalk it up to him being an asshole and not preoccupied. Certain people have offered very good insight, then the bashing started. Why can't a tech thread involving Will remain that? While its a little entertaining, its also sad that people have to pile on the easy target. Come on folks, we are adults.

Batmobile Will said:
See I try to be nice and answer some questions for y'all but then you have a jack ass just want to talk **** , hey if you think you have more HP then me line them up and bring some $$$$

It's not talking ****. It was a request for you to learn to use periods so we all don't collectively feel like banging our hands against the wall whenever you post.

Feel free to tell us what you got under the hood and how much power you have. Maybe we'll all learn something. Or are you going to be like some of the other bouncers and act like your motor is built out of forged unobtanium, blown with ultra concentrated unicorn farts, and runs off pure 114 octane pixie dust and you make so much power it's a big fukkin secret because none of us could comprehend the actual number anyway?

Attachments

• enhanced-buzz-14108-1262314131-9.jpg
    enhanced-buzz-14108-1262314131-9.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 349
pholmann said:
when I'm focused on something I can seem the same way.

I am the world's worst about this. There have been so many times where I wonder why I get the reaction I do and then a week later I go back and think about it and realize that I was probably coming off as a total douche.

patooyee said:
I am the world's worst about this. There have been so many times where I wonder why I get the reaction I do and then a week later I go back and think about it and realize that I was probably coming off as a total douche.

I'm the same way. And yes J.J. I have witnessed you do it as well. But I have known you for so long I know better. lol thumb.gif

patooyee said:

This has the wife pissed off at me right now from yesterday. I had her help me load a jeep on a trailer and apparently direct instruction comes off as a **** too. I guess since I didn't say please honey will you and no baby like this, I'm a ****. I'm sure it probably does seem that way, but 15 years later she should understand that it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.