• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBnDr

Anybody seen or been racin with ole Will Stewie ? How's he doin? Whats he doin? Haven't seen him in any videos since back door KOH

Re:

Pretty sure he's been at all the events. If ya don't show out or win ya don't get the YouTube hero status

Hell, he unfriended me years ago on the FB's. I have noticed, however, he seems to have flip-flopped his race series cheerleading and about the same time another few peoples unfriended me on them FB's. What went down with that? :-\
I honestly think GreyRock was the first event I was at that Batwing Bill was present. LOL

kmcminn said:
Is his hero batman? Not sure why someone would put that on the side of their rig.
Your one of my Heros. I'm tryin to get some pics of you and the other 3 I have.. Gonna make a Mt Rushmore scene on my door with my 4 Heros faces on it. Biggest Problem Im havin is naming it somthing super gay. :smoke:

Well I'm not on Facebook or any other social media so maybe that's why I threw up the question. I just hadn't seen him in any comp vids and was curious what he was up to these days.

He used to live near me before he built a buggy maybe 4 years ago. Wheeled together a couple times. Camped with he and his family at the hog wild shootout. They were always really nice and welcoming to me. Then he moved east to play grab ass with all you SRRS guys and we lost touch. Lol

Glad he's still kickin and wheelin. Carry on :)

Ok then on a side note I'm thinkin after watchin these vids, a serpentine belt from napa is roughly $36. That's just a run of the mill less then OEM quality belt. So you mean to tell me that BFG cant put out a red label belt compound for $110 through a sublet belt company to permanently cure belt chirp and squeal on a $100k rock rig???!?!

LightBnDr said:
Ok then on a side note I'm thinkin after watchin these vids, a serpentine belt from napa is roughly $36. That's just a run of the mill less then OEM quality belt. So you mean to tell me that BFG cant put out a red label belt compound for $110 through a sublet belt company to permanently cure belt chirp and squeal on a $100k rock rig???!?!

Id buy one. My squeals due to the pressure of running two pumps. For front and rear steer. Might try rerouting my belt to get more wrap on the pulley that is making it squeal. If I was a baller Id just get that electric rear steer setup like plowboy and outlaw... :driving:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts