• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

battery advice

runner over

i am new to rc crawlin and just purchased a 2.2 with clod axles and 75 turn motors , and a rooster crawler, i want to get a new battery cause the one i got with it anly last about 5-10 minutes wich and where is the best bang for the buck? thanks

If you are running small 2/3 A batts thats about all you will get out of a clod set up.2 motors equells twice the draw. If you want it for bashing and not comp just throw a sub C 6 cell pack in there and you will see 45 min plus. Less Mh will mean less run time no matter what the size of the Batt is. for the most part.

that would be sick..anytime.. im crawling all day today..lol.. nuthin better to do..this week i will be doing alot too.. i get off work at like 9 am so my days are open...tuesday or wednesday im having to buddies over...both got new crawlers..both mini losi..lol... pm me if you ever wanna meet up.. i got alot of spots or we could go to yelm..either way ;)

yeah i get off work at around 5 but i went crawling under the bridge in mckenna tons of big rocks it was pretty sick maybe we could meet up this weak and go down there, i weould post some pics up if i knew how:looser:, do you know much about working on these things i need a lil help my crawler glitches alot and gos forward and back on it own and turns back and forth if im not on the throttle???

lol.. im just as new as you are man..lol.. i actually just got back from that bridge..next to the tavern...chop shop would be the one to ask... he was there tonight...

What's the Mah rating of your batteries? The higher the rating, the longer the run time...

And I'm pretty close to ya in Roy.:hi: