• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bear wallow Hatfield and McCoy

There is a tree at the beginning of 44 that's in the middle of the trail that could be cut down. That was the only time i had to pull cable I got stuck between 2 trees on a flat trail :****:. Screaming56 tried to mark a possible trail not very far from the lot off trail 14. He took a pic maybe he will chime in.

Thanks for letting me tag along Jason, had a great time wheeling with you guys.

Thanks to all the guys working on the trails! It's great to see you're finding good stuff and clearing it.

Did you guys run Slide? The entrance to it is off 12 but it exits on 44. We cleared it but as far as I know it hasn't been opened yet. Edit: it just occurred to me that looking at the map it might be easy to confuse slide for 44, Slide runs between 45 and 44.

Bear%20Wallow%20Map%20North_zpsifgrlxhe.png

There is a lot of rock there (mostly rock) it just needs tires on it. Hell I was looking for hill climbs. Yes we ran slide.

I don't see anything under the rules and I know most people don't do this.
But what are the rules of wheeling with pets?
We have 2 Australian Cattle Dogs that we wheel with. They have there seat belts in the back of the buggy.
Can we wheel with them?

sledneck said:
There is a lot of rock there (mostly rock) it just needs tires on it. Hell I was looking for hill climbs. Yes we ran slide.

Your right brother, when this park finally gets worked in it's gonna be a great place to wheel.

jbain8 said:
Shouldn't be a problem, I've seen plenty of pets out on the trail. But I'll ask just to be safe.
Good to hear.
We will plan on going next year then.
Now just have to get the buggy ready and find someone or two or three to wheel with. :)

Re: Re: Bear wallow Hatfield and McCoy

jeeppoor said:
Good to hear.
We will plan on going next year then.
Now just have to get the buggy ready and find someone or two or three to wheel with. :)
Hit me up when your ready man. Would love to ride with you guys again!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Hit me up when your ready man. Would love to ride with you guys again!

I'm always game for a day in the woods.

Looks like were getting a plan together here !!!!!! Im in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should give me enough time to get some new trails open, I'll also start looking for some "Hill Killing" locations...... however, it's Southern WV so about everywhere you look is a good location.

Dang 2 weeks before annual harlan trip, gonna be a fun rough month

Zjman said:
Dang 2 weeks before annual harlan trip, gonna be a fun rough month

Right on, we usually go to Harlan the first weekend of October as well but I figured it's time for somewhere new.

jbain8 said:
Right on, we usually go to Harlan the first weekend of October as well but I figured it's time for somewhere new.
You guys should come stay over in Putney with us this year.

HCOR is going earlier this year and my schedule doesn't allow me to go. Are you going in October? Maybe I'll just roll with you guys.