• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

beer at windrock?

Rode this past Saturday and I think since the cooler checks have started the littering has gotten worse. I have never seen so much trash. I think that people are sneaking it in and throwing it out so they don't have it on them when they go back to the parking lot.

Re: Re: Re: beer at windrock?

PixbyNick said:
Rode this past Saturday and I think since the cooler checks have started the littering has gotten worse. I have never seen so much trash. I think that people are sneaking it in and throwing it out so they don't have it on them when they go back to the parking lot.

Well, windrock will be closed soon unless people get their heads out of their assess.

Re: Re: beer at windrock?

I would like to get a program like "adopt a trail" going there.

Its been brought up I know, but I think itd be great with as many local clubs we have in the area.

Myself and 4 others cleaned up the top of trail 3 a few weeks ago. That one area alone netted a good sized garbage bag full. :-[

Windrock atv club has clean up days ever so often, this past Saturday was one of them. I stopped and picked up one area that looked really bad. I cant believe how careless and lazy people are. I like to have a few beers myself, but when im done with them I crush them and throw back in cooler or in the floorboard. Been thinking about making some bright ass neon stickers for my doors about trail littering so maybe when im riding it would remind people to not throw there trash out.

slytowncrawler2 said:
Sad it really is ....... Good people can't have **** for the trash leavin their trash.
I'm all for drinking but how hard is it to pick yer **** up??
Sadly enough, Black Mountain seemed worst this past weekend than it ever has, a lot of it was fresh trash. :****:

mdo817 said:
Sadly enough, Black Mountain seemed worst this past weekend than it ever has, a lot of it was fresh trash. :****:

He'll back when I first started going up to Harlan, the town of Evarts was way nastier and junked up than the mountain

TBItoy said:
He'll back when I first started going up to Harlan, the town of Evarts was way nastier and junked up than the mountain
It still is and as you say, always has been, but damn trashing the trails pisses me off.

It's been that way my whole life. It's where I'm originally from. I've been in knoxville most of my life but there's a strange mentality there about trash in the yard. People just don't give a damn. I don't get it.

85buggy said:
I'm not picking on any one crowd but could the trash
be coming from the recent influx of newbies to "4wheeling "
I think - YES, we discussed that this weekend.