• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

beer at windrock?

pholmann said:
Rail trail is a mean sumbitch. It's one of those trails that if your gonna hit it you'd better do so early in the day because it sucks at night retrieving broken rigs.

U ain't never lied.... I broke water pump belt... We got ev body out an went back to camp to get belt. My friend drove me back down in his tj, we fixed belt an drove out at 12:00.....

We're headed down tomorrow from Indy. Looking forward to our 3rd visit! Should I be expecting a full vehicle/strip search at the trail head, or just a quick peek in the cooler? Seems the last time we were there, the cooler checks were very random & not real thorough. Sounds like that may have changed. It's gonna be hot this weekend & I sure would like to have a couple trail sodas for the ride :****:

Didn't check none of us
Turned a couple of us around cause we didn't have our passes tho.... Guy seemed really nice tho.
But honestly I was picking up a damn can for every one I drank on trail.... Floor of my buggy looked like George jones was ridin with me all day.
We were not bothered once. Cept at the camp grounds by the speed nazis... An a buddy was pissing by the truck at camp an the security comes outta no where secret agent style...."sir please use the wash house". :)

Them camp ground speed Nazi`s got on my ass like 4 times. Lit me up in that S10 blazer. He`s like I seen ya swervin back there and figured I`d see if ya been drinkin.. I can tell by looking at you that your good. LOL I was probably only basterd in the truck that had been drinkin alday. I wish he come get a job in my town. It didn`t help I was running like 6 psi in every tire.

Re:

I never have been checked. I also dont draw attention and take out more trash than I bring in.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

truckbroke said:
Them camp ground speed Nazi`s got on my ass like 4 times. Lit me up in that S10 blazer. He`s like I seen ya swervin back there and figured I`d see if ya been drinkin.. I can tell by looking at you that your good. LOL I was probably only basterd in the truck that had been drinkin alday. I wish he come get a job in my town. It didn`t help I was running like 6 psi in every tire.

Did you just blame your drunkuness on air pressure :fish: :flipoff1:

Watched a group on 4-wheelers get busted the other day. Made them throw away all there ice cold un opened BUD LIGHT!! I would have not thrown away my bud light, not even at gun point lol. Guess its a good thing I haven't been taking it on the trail.

We didn't ride, just drove down for the hillclimb. After it was over we drove up the mountain just to see if anybody was on rattle rock or coming up vnotch. We got stopped on the way up and asked it we had a cooler. He never checked it though. There was a group of people at the top of rattle rock that got blue lighted and he spent some time with them but don't know what took place. However, we did have to pay $18.00 per vehicle to just drive up and back down. I wasn't too keen on that but I guess we had a good enough time at the climb and pavilion it was worth it...