• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BEER is GOOD

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
What's your favorite types of beer? If I'm drinkin on a budget for example: wheeling, grilling, bon fires....it's usually Milwaukee's BEAST, or in a cheap bar it's Miller Light or Corona. Aside from that, my new favorite is the Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. I'm saddened at the fact that it will no longer be available when the month of January comes to an end :( So I'm about to stock up everytime I'm in a convenience store that has any left and buy em all out :****:

:drinkers:

OFFICIAL VIDEO - "BEER!" by Psychostick

I am prividged: My dad works for Miller and he gives me some of his free beer so I don't care.

I like a lot of micro breweries beer.

If I'm wheelin r hangin out its usually keystun, if I'm at home it's usually whatever I've brewed or a stout or porter.
3a9b7bfb.jpg

Sweet fridge setup! A friend of mine's dad has a stainless 3 keg kegerator with 3 taps like straight out of a restaurant that I'd loooove to buy. He aint even using it, just sits in the garage.

Strong IPAs what else :dblthumb:. Two hearted ale is my fav. Most only come in bottles and they get you wasted to fast when wheeling so it's Colorado cool aid on the trail..

I have drank over 1200 different beers since 2009. No ****. I've got a list of everyone with dates.
I still hate IPA's, prefer sweeter beers so Belgiums, Wheats, Porters, Stouts. Currently on an Imperial Russian Stout kick, and really like any beer that they've aged in whiskey or bourbon barrels. I have three favorite brewerys: Brooklyn, Boulevard (just their Smokestack Series), and Southern Star. I also will drink anything brewed/co-brewed by that Mikkeller guy I've liked every single beer I've had of his (18 different brews)

Dont get me wrong I drink a **** load of Miller Lite and Lone Star (or if in Paola 'Stones), but enjoy the micro stuff big time.

InDaShop said:
I have drank over 1200 different beers since 2009. No ****. I've got a list of everyone with dates.
I still hate IPA's, prefer sweeter beers so Belgiums, Wheats, Porters, Stouts. Currently on an Imperial Russian Stout kick, and really like any beer that they've aged in whiskey or bourbon barrels. I have three favorite brewerys: Brooklyn, Boulevard (just their Smokestack Series), and Southern Star. I also will drink anything brewed/co-brewed by that Mikkeller guy I've liked every single beer I've had of his (18 different brews)

Dont get me wrong I drink a **** load of Miller Lite and Lone Star (or if in Paola 'Stones), but enjoy the micro stuff big time.
A micro joint an hour or so north of me http://www.tgbrews.com/site/ has a beer they age in old Templeton Rye barrels and called it Naughty 90. It's not listed on the site, so it must not have made the cut. Damn it was nom nom! The owner is a beer NUT and I wish the place was closer to me, I'd love to work there at night/weekends for free just to learn more. I have not brewed in a long time and need to get in with some locals this year to get back up to speed.

Draco said:
How'd that crazy beer drinking thing you were doing go?

1st!!!!!
It was 67 days straight drinking a minimum of 3 beers a day at a Flying Saucer location for the glory of being the 1st person to drink 200 different beers and get a "Plate" on the wall at the new Sugar Land Flying Saucer. I drank at 6 different Saucer locations to pull it off do to traveling and ****. (Sugar Land, Downtown Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Addison, and Kansas City)

So on Jan 2nd there were 4 guys tied for the feat. At 10:45am all four of us turned in our "Chits" of what we planned to drink. The bartender made all of our orders and set them on the bar. At 11am when they "officially" are open for business they said "GO". And we stepped up to the bar and chugged. I won.

InDaShop said:
1st!!!!!
It was 67 days straight drinking a minimum of 3 beers a day at a Flying Saucer location for the glory of being the 1st person to drink 200 different beers and get a "Plate" on the wall at the new Sugar Land Flying Saucer. I drank at 6 different Saucer locations to pull it off do to traveling and ****. (Sugar Land, Downtown Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Addison, and Kansas City)

So on Jan 2nd there were 4 guys tied for the feat. At 10:45am all four of us turned in our "Chits" of what we planned to drink. The bartender made all of our orders and set them on the bar. At 11am when they "officially" are open for business they said "GO". And we stepped up to the bar and chugged. I won.

F yes ! Way to do us proud Wyatt ! :woot:

Keystun FTW :drinkers:

TBItoy said:
Good for all occasions!

I just wish it was easy to find in cans around here, bottles dont do well on camping trips

Shiner_Bock_100_001.jpg

Didnt know they made it in cans, been a few years since I was in TX.

My favorite beer!

Draco said:
Outstanding! That's dedication! :drinkers:
It's cool now that its over, but it was painful. There were definately a good number of days I did not want to go, but I forced myself, or my wife forced me out the door. thumb.gif

Steele3 said:
Didnt know they made it in cans, been a few years since I was in TX.

My favorite beer!

I'm not a fan of ShinerBock (anymore), but absolutely love their past two seasonals. "Ruby Red Bird" was last summer, had a grapefruit citrus bite to it. Was so good on a hot day. And then their current "Cheer" its their XMAS beer this year. Hard to describe but I can drink a 6 pack in one sitting and not even realize it.

InDaShop said:
And then their current "Cheer" its their XMAS beer this year. Hard to describe but I can drink a 6 pack in one sitting and not even realize it.
Bought a 12'ver of this in Fargo over Thanksgiving and was pissed after trying it at my gf's families that they were drinking it also laughing1 (I bought another before leaving town) Good chit

Latest posts