• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bent And Twisted Summer Bash!!!!!!!!!!!

bentandtwisted

I don't want ANYONE to feel left out, so we are having a end of summer bash at our place here in Kansas this Saturday Aug 9th at around 7:00pm. Bring your own meat to cook and we will have the rest of the stuff. This is Just friends getting together to shoot the **** and tell lies to each other, how great you are or were type of a thing. The house is open for anyone to spend the night if need be, dont want anyone getting in trouble. Bring videos if you have them and we are going to get the UFC fight that night also. BYOB and bring a lawn chair with you. I know most on here will not make it but you all are part of my extended family and wanted to let you all know. Hope we see a few of you anyway. Wyatt you need to come back to Kansas don't you :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: Rob can you make it???

A lil more notice next time!

We have my boy's 1st B-day this weekend anyway, so no bueno.
And I need to make it to GC sometime anyway, haven't hung out with my boys in a while, maybe Pheasant season!

Call me a ***** but 5-1/2 hours don't know that I can make it on my bike that far yet... and can't afford the diesel for the excursion molaugh

Thanks for the invite though!

Louie, we going to be able to help you out in 2009 or are you going to buy a rig, keep me in the loop thumb.gif

We'll take pic's at the party to post up here pepper.gif pepper.gif :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: hitit hitit

Mike we are trying our best to find a way to build a buggy. Just finding the $$$ backers has prooven to be a challenge. We are shooting for having one done by the LCQ so we can at least show up with something that won't become and obsticle for the buggys. I would like to have something left to hand down to my son so he can get some seat time. Right now concentrating on winning the MOROC series and maybe that will help some jump on board.

Have a great time at the party. Wish we could make it.

Latest posts