• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bent buildup

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
at first I thought this guy was a joke on teh Aliff buildup, but wow, he has some cool looking ****. I havne't delved any farther in to see the rest of the mechanics on it, but page 7 looks good
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704150&page=7

I do not like the way he does the box steel on the frame rails. Other than that, it is a really nice buildup.

Looked at it all yesterday and thought it was gona be just another build, but he must have sparked a fire in his ass or someone else is doing the work.

First "build" he's done that I've been impressed with.

He's done several before, well after they were finished, posting pics every few days like he was in the middle of building it.

rock mafia said:
First "build" he's done that I've been impressed with.

He's done several before, well after they were finished, posting pics every few days like he was in the middle of building it.
agreed, I think he's getting on his learning curve. First stuff that came out I was like, um, this dude in his garage is putting together some janky **** and advertising like he's TC....er Jim's, whatever :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
agreed, I think he's getting on his learning curve. First stuff that came out I was like, um, this dude in his garage is putting together some janky **** and advertising like he's TC....er Jim's, whatever :flipoff1:

Easy now, I'm a dude putting together some janky **** in my garage ;D

Some stuff is cool others I question. Like the front,he is running wheel spacers. Why not pony up and get axles built right for the rig? It is also a big wide bitch. I have heard that in person it it not all it is cracked up tyo be.

Toddy

i like that its being built quite a bit outside of the standard rules. I'd like to see the GEOmetry on the suspension. But I did it other than that. Those chassis remind me of the marko chassis in a lot of regards.