• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bent fabrications Evo 4 chassis aka buggy in a box -Connecticut

toreadorranger

This is a sad day, but it makes financial sense on my side. I'm a about a year away from kids and just don't see having the time or money to complete this thing.

I'm putting my Buggy Project up for sale.

Buggy is for the most part a pile of parts. Rear suspension is mocked up and tacked together.
Details:

Bent Fabrications Evo4 Chassis
2 Steering Rockwells, 1 set of U joint Shafts, 1 set of Ball and claw, Rear axle is flipped center, welded diff and has Blue torch fab high clearance pan on it, other pan is included just not installed.
47" LTB's (90% tread at least) on recentered H1's with inner and outer rock rings, narrowed Mag inserts with run flats removed.
1 Set of Rockwell Wheel brakes, Willwood calipers and all brackets and mount, 1 Pattoyee Pinion brake kit (needs Toyota caliper)
1 set of (2) 16" STX ORI's
Front and rear Rockwell link brackets
1 set of Rockwell Highsteer arms (custom cut), Silicone knuckle boots, Aftermarket axle seals and seal retainers
Rear Links made up and tacked together, (2"x.25" wall Square tube)
16 1.25" Ruffstuff Heims with high misalignment spacers and inserts for square tube
HD Th400 Pulled from a running truck
Matching round pattern NP205, 32 spline outputs, twinstick rails, Rockwell driveshaft Flanges (Fully rebuilt, no miles since rebuild)
Ruffstuff specialties LSx engine mount kit
Rockwell driveshafts, (good ends to build drivelines)
OEM Rockwell wheels and tires for rollers
5.3L LM7 engine block for mock up
Autokraft Baffled and trap door oil pan
Full harness and computer with coils packs

Other misc small stuff. Ill have to do a more complete inventory. Will update with pictures and anything else I find as I go.

13k obo

Id be willing to part out but the chassis needs to go first.

download.jpg

2300 for the chassis

350 shipped for the pan in the lower 48, pan is new never had oil in it, just bolted up to my mock up block.

Bump, id really like to move at the very least the chassis before snow hits so I can put my car in the bay. So make an offer on the chassis if your interested