• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bent front rubicon Dana 44?

Dan99tj1

My 2013 JKUR had a run in with the edge of a concrete driveway resulting in a destroyed front rim, bent lower control arms, and who knows what else at this point. I ordered and installed a set of Barnes4x4 lower control arm mounts and put it back together then took it to the alignment shop HOPING they could get it aligned because the camber looked off just looking at it. They said they got it back in specs but it's obvious the camber is still off. Jeep has the C gussets already on it. With all the brackets on it how do I figure out where the bend is if it's bent. I'm assuming the long side axle tube is considering the gussets on the C's are there. Any ideas or "been there done that" ideas??

Ive bent my short side on my jku 44 and its trussed. Take alot of measurements with a strait edge on the bottom side. Time for a 60 :dunno:

If it done that much damage to the wheel there is a high chance it bent the tube. Replaced more jk housing/assemblies than I care to think about. The tubes are thin compared to the old school stuff. As mentioned above, lots of measurements from a straight edge will help determine if or how bad.