• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best 10k post lift??

Hotrodpayton

Jesus Saves
About to put a lift in my shop, what is the best for the money and reliability?? We have big ones at work that are name brand and to expensive. but this is not to use daily or make a living with. I can install it myself. I want a 10k capacity so I'm safe under my F250. . What is your experience?

I have a atlas 10k extra wide and extra tall it was $2400 shipped from Greg smith equipment out of GA I have had it over a year and it gets used everyday and I only work on diesels and it has held up very well no issues so far and my lift is setting out side in the rain with no cover so inside a building I don't think you could wear it out .

I Just put in a rotary spo10a. I like it. I looked at Em all. I like the bendpak xpr-10a also. Heard good things about atlas. I figured if I was gonna be under it I'd spend a few extra bucks. A lift will change your life! Do it!

Friend of mine bought a Weaver W-Pro10 and he likes it. It was about 2,600 shipped. I'll check out the Atlas.

Rotary 12k lb symmetric. Personal preference, working on 3/4 ton trucks and bigger I want a bigger more heavy duty lift. Yes a 10k will work but the truck will bounce and move more than it will on a 12k. That's a lot of weight hanging a good ways out over your head. Yes it's more money, but worth it to me.

Money don't matter to ol HotRod. People in Chilton County don't go to the bank for loans they just go to Rodney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:
Money don't matter to ol HotRod. People in Chilton County don't go to the bank for loans they just go to Rodney

Haha, I sure wish I had as much as folks think I do! Where the heck you been ol boy?

Moved down to Auburn and getting ready to move out to Houston