• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best brand Mattresses?

xjcrawler

In need of a new mattress, thought I'd ck here for any recommendations on brands. Is it best to get ones that you can flip over? Sleep number bed would be nice but that **** be too high.

We have a kings down. Best mattress I have ever slept on. Want to try the sleep number but waiting for current mattress to wear out. Had it for 6 years and feels new still.

I have a sealy or simmon king. Paid like $1200 for that **** after beating them down hundreds. Its a piece of **** and was right away. I sleep in a non supported crater as does my wife on the other side of the mountain between us. I'm 200 lbs. I hate it.
I want memory foam

Re:

My Englander came with a 10 year warranty that states if any spot on the mattress ever sags more than one inch, I get a brand new one no questions asked. That's what sold me...my last one was like a bird nest where I slept in the middle of it all the time, huge crater.

Do not buy a select comfort sleep number we have a California King...... piece of **** glorified air mattress is all it is. Leaning towards the Serta iComfort with cooling gel anybody have this one?

Re:

Before I bought, I read nothing but shitty reviews on most everything Serta makes nowadays. Best thing to do is go to a showroom somewhere and lay on every single bed they got in the building, then ask about warranties, and see what's within your price range. May feel like an idiot laying on every bed in the showroom, but you're likely to go home a little more satisfied for the next few years. Also search for online reviews...the shitty mattresses will always have plenty negative feedback online, more so than the others.

Kansas-Kid said:
Do not buy a select comfort sleep number we have a California King...... piece of **** glorified air mattress is all it is. Leaning towards the Serta iComfort with cooling gel anybody have this one?

I have one, it is awesome. It takes a few weeks to get used to a memory foam.

Got to tell you that we love our sleep number i-9 memory foam topped. Used to have an Original Mattress Factory king size. It slept awesome too. If you have one of those near you check them out. They manufacture and sell their own brand.

blacksheep10 said:
I sleep in a non supported crater as does my wife on the other side of the mountain between us.

This is exactly what we do now, and don't want to waste more money on the same thing. My back kills me for the first half of the day.

Latest posts