• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best lubricant for heim joints

Brad597

Was just wondering what you guys are using to lube heim joints?
I have been using WD-40 but it don't last long, any recommendations?

Patriot customs on here pushes trick shot, they gave samples out this weekend at king knob and i put it on my shift linakge heims and it instantly freed them up, I see they are now now sponsoring the srrs too thumb.gif

I have been using motorcycle chain lube. It works, but has a buildup that takes direct pressure washing to remove. I purchased a can of Trick Shot at the last SRRS after I asked them if it was good to quiten the heims. I was told it would, but I have not used it yet.

I have been using several diffrent types of motorcycle chain lube, I have a lot of cans left over from when I used to race and ride.
The problem with most chain lubes is it attracts dust, dirt, etc.
I wonder how the trick shot is? And how can I get some?

JohnG said:
I have been using motorcycle chain lube. It works, but has a buildup that takes direct pressure washing to remove. I purchased a can of Trick Shot at the last SRRS after I asked them if it was good to quiten the heims. I was told it would, but I have not used it yet.
Let us know how that trick shot works when you use it!

it's what TBItoy does for a living, what he said , or a dry silicon or like others chain wax works. My 2 cents.

Brad I got a small can of Fluid Film that might work. goes on wet and leaves a film. It may attract dirt though. I used it on the red/gray zuk i had. Next time I goto HPO ill bring it and Chad can get it over to ya. It not doin me any good setting on the shelf.

I use silicone spray on doors locks trailer hitches ect didn't make as much mess

Sent from my hand held spell correction device

WD40 has a new corrosion prevention product I just forgot the name exactly.Look at thier website they also have a new wd40 bluetorch lube ive been using works as well as PBlaster so far and it will spray the whole can.PBlaster stops spraying 1/2 to 3/4 of the way thru the damn thing!

on the half empty areosol cans. fill it up with an air compressor, use a blow gun with the rubber nozzle.

Brad come on now! Quit being so stingy with your anal lube. they sale more everyday.. was that your package that got busted in Guntersville?

Yeah it was mine. I was bringing more home for me and your wife.
She is a damn freak with the booty stuff. :cougar: