• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best place to get W.E. wheels

We all run the Trail Ready HD wheels now, I did brake a few of the first gen. type but have not broke any of the HD typoe in the XRRA and we quit using W.E. broke a **** load of them rock racing. Just my .02 worth

kid rok said:
My only problem with beadlocks is it seems that all of them leak at low pressure. I have to run 8+ in my TR to keep um from leaking, and I still burp air at times.
Are you burping from the inner bead? If so, I'd bet good money that bead sealer will do the trick to you. I've run regular old soft 8's for years now and until I smashed into a rock at speed last weekend I've never had any hint of burping air at all. It works so well that I've taken beadlocks off my wish list. I don't know exactly what brand discount tire uses but the stuff is cheap. For $10 I think you can solve your problem.

http://www.alltiresupply.com/p-16-145.html

bentandtwisted said:
We all run the Trail Ready HD wheels now, I did brake a few of the first gen. type but have not broke any of the HD typoe in the XRRA and we quit using W.E. broke a **** load of them rock racing. Just my .02 worth

trailready's are what I wanna get the HD's r pimp... I like the PSC wheels too

I guess I will stick with my 1st choice the TR HD's, I do believe I am going to get double beadlocks though. I loved having double beadlocks on my jeep.

The only way I would ever run double beadlocks is with Stuans or Stazworks.

Jimbro has DB's on his buggy and they are next to impossible to work with. YOu can't mount or dismount them without 4 guys with experience chenging tractor tires. They are heavy and mostly they are expensive as hell. Take the $300 and add $200 to have the secnd beadlock done.

Stauns are great and Stazworks are super nice, I just don't like the weight of the Stazworks wheels.

If yo plan on rock bouncing, you can run more air than most and then burping won't be an issue.

To get Double beadlocks put on a Trailready is only 40 bucks extra. They can't be any worse to mount a tire than my Stazworks were. Hell me and Cameron changed one of his Double beadlock wheels in less than 30 minutes in the hotel parking lot.