• 42 trep

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 43 sx

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • 43 Baja pro x

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
LightBnDr said:
The thing about a red label compound is it makes love to the rocks and then pulls its hair, slaps it around and makes it it's bitch.

Other sticky tires are just soft to the touch like a maxi pad with wings, ya know?

The unreasonably wide tires are what I like to call the ford motor company complex. When you have a series of systems and designs that are tried and trued, proven to work then you completely **** your bed at night as a designer, start cross dressing, making poor decisions etc. . . .

Then a completely pointless design and manufacturing process begins, buuuut everybody keeps buying it.

All that aside, I think the new mickeys are cool

No aggression. I thought your post was hilarious. You tend to write some very detailed post. But i am offended by the ford haterism... :dblthumb:

I know, my hijack and aggression comment was a joke as well. Lol

My ford comment, just callin em like I see em

Aww we made up. Expect for the Ford. I'll let that slide. But I will agree they way over engineered that dam 6.0 and 6.4. If they would have put some treps on them .. braaap

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Bolted Reds for the win.

Attachments

• bolt.jpg
    bolt.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 155
Status is I'm being worse then a woman in a shoe store. I'm about to point of throwing them all in a hat and just blindly pulling a name and goes no with it. Heck there all good tires at end of day, I've just been beating a dead horse trying figure what fits my needs the best. In the end red still king like we all know in back of our head, but a lot refuse to admit it. But I got to poop Or get of toilet. Can't sit on jack stands all summer. If I ran across a used set sticky some for smoking deal that make decision easier :rolf: to be continued

Your bound to find a better deal on 39 reds over any other sticky.

Muffinmetal remembers the ole pit bull rockers adage, "when you spend your kids life savings on a set of tires, your answer to everyone is they are the best tire you've ever owned"

That said man, buy a set reds. You wheel in all the same places that I used to wheel but only in my dreams now

LightBnDr said:
Your bound to find a better deal on 39 reds over any other sticky.

Muffinmetal remembers the ole pit bull rockers adage, "when you spend your kids life savings on a set of tires, your answer to everyone is they are the best tire you've ever owned"

That said man, buy a set reds. You wheel in all the same places that I used to wheel but only in my dreams now

I searched my butt off for set 42 reds used. Missed a set up in Dallas by 2 days smh. I just can't do 800 a tire new

Re: Re: Best sticky tire for my jeep

Truckguy2000 said:
But I got to poop Or get of toilet. Can't sit on jack stands all summer. If I ran across a used set sticky some for smoking deal that make decision easier :rolf: to be continued

What's wrong with staying on the toilet? Lol

I bought 4 39s with trail ready for my old Zuk for $1600 used. I bought 5 one runs 39s for the portal buggy for $1800. The 75% 39s I have now cost me $1000. They flat work, finding a cheap spare is crazy easy you just have to post up and ask on Facebook. Stay around 10psi and don't ram the sidewall into everything you can find. I personally have never cut a single red ever. The group I wheel with doesn't have that issue either. I honestly think the places we wheel in Texas have way more to do with driver and buggy abilities than tire compound of any sticky. A full bodied rig just isn't going to run the comp lines like a rear steer comp buggy will, at least not as easy and gracefully. But Alex puts that big booty First gen Yota truggy every where I've put my rear steer cars.

I wish someone local would snag up a set of the new Milestar Patagonias so we could see how they compare locally. They seem like a cheap and easy to source option at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sleepsontoilet said:
What's wrong with staying on the toilet? Lol

I bought 4 39s with trail ready for my old Zuk for $1600 used. I bought 5 one runs 39s for the portal buggy for $1800. The 75% 39s I have now cost me $1000. They flat work, finding a cheap spare is crazy easy you just have to post up and ask on Facebook. Stay around 10psi and don't ram the sidewall into everything you can find. I personally have never cut a single red ever. The group I wheel with doesn't have that issue either. I honestly think the places we wheel in Texas have way more to do with driver and buggy abilities than tire compound of any sticky. A full bodied rig just isn't going to run the comp lines like a rear steer comp buggy will, at least not as easy and gracefully. But Alex puts that big booty First gen Yota truggy every where I've put my rear steer cars.

I wish someone local would snag up a set of the new Milestar Patagonias so we could see how they compare locally. They seem like a cheap and easy to source option at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have 2 friends running them out west and they're super happy with them so far. I think the black labels are the sticky version

1tfrot said:
I have 2 friends running them out west and they're super happy with them so far. I think the black labels are the sticky version

If I'm not mistaken,

Blue label is the hard compound
Red label is the sticky compound
Black label is the sticky half-thread compound.

kmcminn said:
What ever came of yall carrying the baja pro x?

we sell it. I'm running them. we sell most of the stickies (42" treps, 43" SX, 43" Mickey Thompson). we're still fighting with corp about pricing structures, but typically can match prices on them. thumb.gif

smbroady82 said:
50" mega super SX or :gtfo:

P, lock this bad boy down, thread is over.....

The sneak peek of the 40 with the quarter on the tread had me drooling and the 50 will have even bigger lugs. Going to be dig tars for sure.

I just watched a you tube video about those milestars, man those things are priced awesome. About 450 shipped for black label non highway sticky version. If I needed any other options lol. That new 40 swamped is ridiculously wide. 40x17. They kinda dropped ball on that width in my opinion

Truckguy2000 said:
I just watched a you tube video about those milestars, man those things are priced awesome. About 450 shipped for black label non highway sticky version. If I needed any other options lol. That new 40 swamped is ridiculously wide. 40x17. They kinda dropped ball on that width in my opinion

I'm seriously thinking about a set of those milestars.