Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 42 trep

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 43 sx

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • 43 Baja pro x

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
I ordered tried and true sx, I wanted little taller tire then 39 red. Couldn't pull trigger on the Mickeys, they just don't look like they would be any good for slow crawling. But definitely best rock bouncing hill killing tire out rite now in my opinion.

What's that scene from team America world police? Where Gary is standing at the front door of the muzzy club, muzzies are poppin off derka derka, blonde haired guy in the background says "ahhh shiiit!

Anyway, that's the thought that came to mind

Good goin Gary

Lol, I still have my eyes peeled for deal on 42 reds. But Scott made me a one day deal couldn't pass up, so I'll be happy owner of set of six's and swear up and down to everyone that they are the absolute best tire in the world. :****:

Truckguy2000 said:
I ordered tried and true sx, I wanted little taller tire then 39 red. Couldn't pull trigger on the Mickeys, they just don't look like they would be any good for slow crawling. But definitely best rock bouncing hill killing tire out rite now in my opinion.

as of now, my bet will be that they work better slow crawling than the SX. hoping to get into more rocks really soon

1tfrot said:
as of now, my bet will be that they work better slow crawling than the SX. hoping to get into more rocks really soon

I talked to 3 guys that tested them for Mickey Thompson and gave them feedback to make changes before they were released. They all said it's a loose dirt traction tire, and agreed the sx was a better choice for under powered full bodied jeep. I put a lot time into talking and researching before I finally pulled trigger. But I do hope the Mickeys work awesome. I do know they definitely give sx a run for its money on hill killing. We will just have see how they wear and durability compared to sx.

Truckguy2000 said:
I talked to 3 guys that tested them for Mickey Thompson and gave them feedback to make changes before they were released. They all said it's a loose dirt traction tire, and agreed the sx was a better choice for under powered full bodied jeep. I put a lot time into talking and researching before I finally pulled trigger. But I do hope the Mickeys work awesome. I do know they definitely give sx a run for its money on hill killing. We will just have see how they wear and durability compared to sx.

time will tell. my previous set were the SX stickies so this will be a great comparison. I'm pretty confident they'll be as good or better in the rocks. they are definitely softer. I also know one of the people who helped design and test the tire. he was the biggest help with deciding to try them.

more options for everyone is always a good thing thumb.gif

1tfrot said:
time will tell. my previous set were the SX stickies so this will be a great comparison. I'm pretty confident they'll be as good or better in the rocks. they are definitely softer. I also know one of the people who helped design and test the tire. he was the biggest help with deciding to try them.

more options for everyone is always a good thing thumb.gif

Yes sir, defiantly. I'm just happy I don't have think about it for while, and it'll give the Mickey time to be out there and hear more reviews and see about durability and longevity. Honestly there isn't a bad sticky, and there all extremely close in my opinion. It's really splitting hairs making a decision. I've seen reds split side walls, crack and wear out fast. I've seen treps burp air and go flat for no reason and also rip sidewalls. I don't have much experience with anything else as most my buddies run treps now, because we all have a friend that races ultra 4400 and is sponsored by maxxis, so we can all get hook up. I'm going against grain not running maxxis :butt:

Truckguy2000 said:
Yes sir, defiantly. I'm just happy I don't have think about it for while, and it'll give the Mickey time to be out there and hear more reviews and see about durability and longevity. Honestly there isn't a bad sticky, and there all extremely close in my opinion. It's really splitting hairs making a decision. I've seen reds split side walls, crack and wear out fast. I've seen treps burp air and go flat for no reason and also rip sidewalls. I don't have much experience with anything else as most my buddies run treps now, because we all have a friend that races ultra 4400 and is sponsored by maxxis, so we can all get hook up. I'm going against grain not running maxxis :butt:

:rolf: me too!

figured I'd give these a try and see what happens. hopefully good things :spin:

Re: Re: Best sticky tire for my jeep

Truckguy2000 said:
Break em in good. Low psi to flex them out good and smoke em a few good times. They will start to hook real nice.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Let me tell y'all Scott Goforth mr. Sticky is the man. Not only was his prices way way cheaper then anyone else, but I ordered them Friday at lunch and bolted them up today little after lunch. He mounted them for free and shipped them out the day I ordered them. In a time were customer service lacks and a lot areas, I got to give credit were it is due. He knocked it out of the park!

For a mostly trail rig / not comp in the SE the Sticky. tizzle is tough to beat. I would love to have a set on my junk once front end upgrades are in place to handle them drool