• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big Ass enclosed trailers 40+ Feet long

Hudson1 said:
I have a 42 foot trailer. I have three kids and a wife that pays the bills. She wanted a nice camper I needed a enclosed trailer. We found a compromise. We have an all aluminum trailer that has a 8000 lb payload garage. The interior is was built by a coach works company. The trailer is extremely still, it does not flex around and rack like most. Made the wife happy and we load my Jeep up and go. Problem is , we have two Jeeps, so she has to tow her own . I could use trailer with bigger garage and smaller living quarters now. Best set up I had was a slide I. Camper and a open trailer that hauled both Jeeps. We go camping all the time without the Jeep. We go through the beach and can kayaks and bikes in the trailer as well as anything the kids want.

That's a nice looking trailer. I'll only be hauling one buggy so about a 16-18 foot garage is all I need.

My garage is 14 foot. It fit my old CJ and my current Goat built.

Attachments

• 200A37B4-F6A6-4437-9FFF-7DDB1168DF72.jpeg
    200A37B4-F6A6-4437-9FFF-7DDB1168DF72.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 141
Rockwells607 said:
There's a nice one for sale on here , 44' like new

Link? I must be missing it. I see a 42' but it doesn't have a stove and the skin is 2 different shades of white

I have a 38' Pace Shadow that I added a bathroom to, (toilet and shower). I built a 2 piece removable wall to separate the living quarters. It can haul 2 buggies with the wall removed and strapped to the floor. I wish mine had a taller ceiling since it is the standard 6' 6".

The 42' is the one I was referring to , I thought it was 44' it has two shades of white because he just had it built from an enclosed . I was in At DTOR last fall it is beautiful inside . They did a fantastic job building it .

Good looking trailer. My trailer at 42 feet can be a big pain in the ass when in tight quarters at a traditional camp ground. I would think 48 feet would be a bitch.

nealcj8 said:
I have been looking at all of my options for a crawler hauler / family camping rig and I have decided on a enclosed trailer. I am going to have to have a 42-48 foot trailer to have enough room for a camper and a 16' garage for the buggy. My question is who all has them this big and how do you like them? How big of a pain in the ass are they to get around in offroad parks and campgrounds?

My friend Kevin is selling this trailer, it is a really nice seup. Fits one buggy, has a workbench and a very nice living space.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=57992.0

I'm sure it would be a pain in the ass but that's about the setup we are looking for in order to have room for the buggy and room for family camping. Plus the wife likes it and if she's happy she don't bitch about me spending money on the buggy and offroad **** :dblthumb: