• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Birmingham - Mountain bike stolen

Moto85

Bham, AL
FOUND!

I know a few of y'all work around downtown. I deliver for FireHouse on Mondays when I'm not at my regular job. Yesterday I was delivering to 908 20th st south and went inside to deliver a sub. The skanks card gets declined 4-5 times and it takes about 10 min. Come back out, bikes gone. If you know the address it's on a big hill, so the thief most likely headed toward north side on 20th street.
The bike is a Scott Scale 960, 29" wheels, white seat, and green crank brothers pedals(clip style). It has a black One Up single front chain ring, and the biggest sprocket in the rear wheel is green. It's a pretty custom built mountain bike for a crack head degenerate to be on.

If you happen to see a Motherfucker on my bike please feel free to hit em with a brick or run em over. Any resulting damage to the bike will be charged to the game. I hate a thief. :flipgotcha: :flipper: :flipoff1:
Call me or text me so I can hit him a few times too... and get my bike back 205-639-62twozero

Attachments

• IMG_20170227_174721_872.jpg
    IMG_20170227_174721_872.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20170228_174237_563.jpg
    IMG_20170228_174237_563.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 107
Re:

I had Huffy products.... $200 sounds expensive to me. If I see someone on it next time I'm down.....I'll throw pennies at them (rolled of course)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I work downtown near where you were. I'm familiar with the area. I'll keep an eye out. I see folks riding all over the damn place over here. :flipgotcha: a thief!

jpony645 said:
I work downtown near where you were. I'm familiar with the area. I'll keep an eye out. I see folks riding all over the damn place over here. :flipgotcha: a thief!

Thanks man :dblthumb: much appreciated.

If there are any pawn shops around in that area, I'd check those. Do you have the serial number for the bike? I'd make a police report and have the bike entered into the National Crime Information Center records. Never know when a Police Officer will deal with a crack head or thief on an expensive bike and run the serial numbers. Better chance at getting it back.

Skrmbld said:
If there are any pawn shops around in that area, I'd check those. Do you have the serial number for the bike? I'd make a police report and have the bike entered into the National Crime Information Center records. Never know when a Police Officer will deal with a crack head or thief on an expensive bike and run the serial numbers. Better chance at getting it back.

I've called or been to all the pawn shops in the area. Of course I can't find where I stashed my damn serial number and related info. I'm still tearing my house apart looking. I know I stashed it somewhere I wouldn't lose it... :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
NIce Bike! Could you imagine a crackhead riding through town with egg beater pedals :rolf: Hope you find it!

I know it makes me so mad. This asshole is on a bike he can't even ride really because its a XC race setup. I've been wondering what he'd do if he got a flat on the tubeless setup with presta stems. Probably just leave it in an alley.

https://youtu.be/GLBvXnGo8fw

This is going to start being common downtown on my off days. :****:
Let me know if you want in, or have junk bikes to donate to the cause.

Go back and talk to the "skank". She knows who took yer bike. She knows that card was bad and would give the dude time to steal whatever he wanted.

Moto85 said:
https://youtu.be/GLBvXnGo8fw

This is going to start being common downtown on my off days. :****:
Let me know if you want in, or have junk bikes to donate to the cause.
thats funny as ****

scrambled said:
Go back and talk to the "skank". She knows who took yer bike. She knows that card was bad and would give the dude time to steal whatever he wanted.

This could very easily be the case. I would look into it as well. Never know.

brutha needed a ride and you got caught slipping... its that simple. if you want to find it, ride through north bham and pay attention to the bikes the kids are riding. they probably popping wheelies on it right now

BamaReno said:
brutha needed a ride and you got caught slipping... its that simple. if you want to find it, ride through north bham and pay attention to the bikes the kids are riding. they probably popping wheelies on it right now

Yeah... That what I've been doing. Bhams not huge, but it ain't small. I'm just seeking some help from some other eyes.