• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BKORP is for sale

Re:

Weird. Wondering why.

Sidenote: has anyone else seen professional "TV commercial" style advertisement for AOP or Windrock their youtube channels? Or seen them on local TV maybe?

Re:

kmcminn said:
Does bkf own the place or just brand it?

Just brand it i think. I think some guy named Carter owns it. I wish like hell I had a piece of property like that. 600+ acres with fields like that i'd run some good cattle.

Carter and his Family own the Property. He works for me on editing and social media management. We just branded it with the plan to run it for two years and see how it went.
It is more work than Carter wants to handle with a baby on the way and I don't have the time or the 1.5M to buy it so it is up for sale.
Best case someone will buy it and keep it as a park. All scheduled events for this year will be held there as planned.
I have no doubt that it could be a profitable business if it were open all of the time and had a park manager that lived on site.

The park is open this weekend if you haven't had the chance to make it out to see the trails. thumb.gif

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Carter and his Family own the Property. He works for me on editing and social media management. We just branded it with the plan to run it for two years and see how it went.
It is more work than Carter wants to handle with a baby on the way and I don't have the time or the 1.5M to buy it so it is up for sale.
Best case someone will buy it and keep it as a park. All scheduled events for this year will be held there as planned.
I have no doubt that it could be a profitable business if it were open all of the time and had a park manager that lived on site.

The park is open this weekend if you haven't had the chance to make it out to see the trails. thumb.gif

Thanks for chiming in Matt !

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Just getting the facts out there before the Rumor Mill gets going. :spin:

You posted it on facebook the rumor mill is in full swing. Dude talking about yall not turning a profit and all that or why would yall sell it.

jeeptj99 said:
You posted it on facebook the rumor mill is in full swing. Dude talking about yall not turning a profit and all that or why would yall sell it.

Actually Carter posted it. He manages the park page. The interest on a loan for 1.5M would eat every bit of profit I could make. It would be different if I already owned the land. I do not. So it is out of my hands.
Sometimes you take risks in life. Not all of them pay off. I have failed as many times as I have succeeded. It was fun while it lasted and I have no regrets. thumb.gif

It could definitely be a money maker, IF you didn't have to finance it. It's a beautiful property and a shame it's being sold. Hopefully it isn't bought and split into new subdivisions. :'(

Awe come on, nobody itching to commit to 1.5M for assets and another 1.4M in interest? $8k/mo for 30 yrs aint that bad....LOL. Wonder if they'd finance for 50 years. Wait. What about owner financing? Haha, I kid.

e00e9da22817d39c6ca8d0cd94a48e66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Could you not hire a team to manage the park and let the family be the "silent" owners. Let Carter be the overseer and make sure the overall direction of the park is what you and his family want and let someone else manage day to day operations? I would think a book keeper/booking manager and a Operations/park manager could do a lot. :dunno: Obviously I nor very many others know all the details, but you guys seem to have a great place from what folks say. Either way good luck with the sale.

Latest posts