• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Black friday deals?

7E7AB54E-4B80-4141-9D12-F0C3E2616467.png

Possibly a scam but its through PayPal and I'm using discover that has fraud protection.... we'll see.

I'm in no rush to get it. Most places show around 200$ for same.

Just Google search Craftsman 450 piece tool kit. Choose SHOPPING filter.

Screenshot_20191130-040603_Chrome.jpg

I bought one too and a husky tool kit. They got stuff at stupid low prices so I guess we will see

Remember guys....you can always cancel/dispute the charge if you think it's fake.

A while back there were TONS of fake tool places popping up on my feed. I bet I tried to buy 10 different 20v DeWalt kits, all fake. And some of them weren't even *that* crazy low priced... just like %15-20 less than Lowes.

Very annoying.

...ran the shipping/tracking number. It's a Canada shipment label. This should be interesting. :)

Probably show up(if at all) and be like the size of a coke can or a flat head screw driver cut in 450 pieces. LOL

...ran the shipping/tracking number. It's a Canada shipment label. This should be interesting. :)

Probably show up(if at all) and be like the size of a coke can or a flat head screw driver cut in 450 pieces. LOL

Do you mean the shipping destination was a Canadian address or it's origin?
I am curious to see how this unfolds. I ordered the toolset as well.

Do you mean the shipping destination was a Canadian address or it's origin?
I am curious to see how this unfolds. I ordered the toolset as well.

I think I F'd up on the Canada thing....it's USPS now. I've also contacted my CC company and noted everything with them and it has been flagged as "being watched".

Hell...i'm hopin' to get it.