• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Black friday deals?

7E7AB54E-4B80-4141-9D12-F0C3E2616467.png

Possibly a scam but its through PayPal and I'm using discover that has fraud protection.... we'll see.

I'm in no rush to get it. Most places show around 200$ for same.

Just Google search Craftsman 450 piece tool kit. Choose SHOPPING filter.

Screenshot_20191130-040603_Chrome.jpg

I bought one too and a husky tool kit. They got stuff at stupid low prices so I guess we will see

Remember guys....you can always cancel/dispute the charge if you think it's fake.

A while back there were TONS of fake tool places popping up on my feed. I bet I tried to buy 10 different 20v DeWalt kits, all fake. And some of them weren't even *that* crazy low priced... just like %15-20 less than Lowes.

Very annoying.

...ran the shipping/tracking number. It's a Canada shipment label. This should be interesting. :)

Probably show up(if at all) and be like the size of a coke can or a flat head screw driver cut in 450 pieces. LOL

...ran the shipping/tracking number. It's a Canada shipment label. This should be interesting. :)

Probably show up(if at all) and be like the size of a coke can or a flat head screw driver cut in 450 pieces. LOL

Do you mean the shipping destination was a Canadian address or it's origin?
I am curious to see how this unfolds. I ordered the toolset as well.

Do you mean the shipping destination was a Canadian address or it's origin?
I am curious to see how this unfolds. I ordered the toolset as well.

I think I F'd up on the Canada thing....it's USPS now. I've also contacted my CC company and noted everything with them and it has been flagged as "being watched".

Hell...i'm hopin' to get it.

Latest posts