• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

blown sbc?

I met you Rescue1. a few years ago you and randall key came to riverrock. I was that redheaded mfkr that was tryin to show u guys around. You guys inspired me to do this... Your fault.... so my wife says.

blownyota said:
I met you Rescue1. a few years ago you and randall key came to riverrock. I was that redheaded mfkr that was tryin to show u guys around. You guys inspired me to do this... Your fault.... so my wife says.

You must be thinkin about my cuzin Mahan ( Baldhead with a blue and white rockwell buggy). That's OK though hell I'm with them most of the time anyway. I have the Waggoneer that is camo color. Buggy looks good as hell man :dblthumb: . I hope to build one soon , right now I have to build a shop first and then it will be on from there. :****: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Dance haha. thats my private dancer it dances for money do what i want it to. ADD oops... prolly next month.

blownyota said:
Dance haha. thats my private dancer it dances for money do what i want it to. ADD oops... prolly next month.

Give us a heads up, I would like to see her gettin it. :cougar:

i got it all back together, im putting yukon super joints and drive flanges in the front. had a busted hub anyway. i made my driveshafts and put them in. didnt need long travel stuff after all. the only real problem is, the dang thing wont steer to the left. i called PSC and they said i needed to get a larger steering cylinder, like a 2.25 inch unit. sooooo they are sending me a larger cylinder, i tried two different steering valves and they both did the exact same thing. does this sound right? it would steer to the right but it was pretty weak. the muffler man put glasspacks on the damn thing. there is only like a quarter inch on either side of it on the passenger side between the t-case and the frame. really tight. is there anything else you fellas know of that might fit? oh yeah i have a 1.5 inch bore cylinder on it now for steering.

1.5" is way small the bigger ram will work better but are you sure you have the orbital lines ran right? should steer both ways even with a small ram i would think? :dunno:

I put the new cylinder on and all is well with the steering. now i can hear the tires chirping on the concrete when i turn. gettin real close now.