• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bluzuk80 Ftoy 4seater project ROCKLIMO

bluzuk80

Im finishing a project another guy started. Been lookin for something I could haul the wife and babygirl in but still be fun and capable as well as reliable. Clay (tachedoutoffroad) had a good start and a great parts list.
-FToy Hendrix chassis #40
-'96 Taco 2.7L
-5 speed
-MC 23 spline duals with chromo 4.7s and Longfield output, trail gear twin sticks
-2 piece Hendrix front shaft and flat belly
-PSC full hydraulic steering
-FJ80 front, high pinion, 4.10s, chromo FJ80 Longfields
-Diamond rear with 9.5" 80 series 3rd, 4.10s, and chromo Tacoma width shafts
-FToy specific Alcans springs front and rear
-14" Fox reservoir shocks
-42" IROKs
-Creeper Locks from TrailGear
-4 Racetrim seats
-15 gal aluminum fuel cell

[attachment deleted by admin]

Got alot of work to do. Plan on floor pans, firewall and pedal assembly this weekend. Iroks will be gone and replace with red labels in a couple weeks. Might do a sammy hood :dblthumb:

Tim has a nice rear.

My Tacoma Rockwell buggy?? Thread after new years.

I have a narrowed liberty grill that has been run over with a 44" tire if anybody needs one...

TachedOutOffRoad said:
Tim has a nice rear.

My Tacoma Rockwell buggy?? Thread after new years.

I have a narrowed liberty grill that has been run over with a 44" tire if anybody needs one...
:wtflol: :wtflol:

feel like i should have it ready by the end of january. Depends if business is slow so I can work on it. Got just aboueverything to finish it.

bluzuk80 said:
feel like i should have it ready by the end of january. Depends if business is slow so I can work on it. Got just aboueverything to finish it.
most folks stop workin on there rigs when business slows down, but timmy got them deep pockets and finds it the perfect oportunity to git-r-dun!

Latest posts