• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BOBBED DEUCE ON 53" TIRES

iwantmud

VIDEOS ADDED BELOW:

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1966 Jeep Kaiser 2.5 ton Military truck aka "Deuce". Has been bobbed and uses a m105 trailer for the bed. This truck has been custom built. Started life out as a 6x6 with a large box on the back and now is a very large 4x4. The engine is a white multifuel which means it will run off almost anything (gas,diesel, kerosene, waste motor oil, waste hydraulic oil, automatic transmission fluid, etc). Exhaust has been ran under the truck with a magnaflow muffler, it is much quieter and you can have conversation while driving. The original exhaust hole in filled. Dual alterators with Brand new 24v 80 amp alternator along with a new 12v alternator so you have both for whatever electrical equipment you want to add, 3 batteries in the stock tray. 5 speed rockwell transmission with a divorced rockwell transfer case. Wheels are a 2 peice 5 ton hemtt wheels that have been machined and rockwell center bolted in with 53" michelins with full tread. Color is custom match to magpul foliage green. Ive also built a custom interior which includes a insulated back wall and carpeted. Headliner is digicam. Floor and bed have been bedlined. Custom fiberglass console with cupholders and houses a 12" subwoofer. JVC Radio is mounted on the dash and has ipod hook up. 4-5.25" speakers, 2 on back wall and 2 in the front. Seats are new humvee high back seats, driver seat is adjustable up/down and front/back. Headlights are clear with 24v xenon bulbs, alot brighter the stock but also have LED spot light that can be mounted in there place. 50" LED light bar above the windsheilds and 2 LED spot lights in place of the blackouts. Windsheild glass and frames are new. I installed electric windows on the doors. Im pretty sure there are some things i have left out. The truck is street legal. I drive all around town ALOT. ASKING $17,000 May trade for a Buggy. Located in Brenham, TX Call or text 254-seven 4 nine 56 zero 4.
For more images http://s68.photobucket.com/user/iwantmud/library/66 deuce

Great rig- we waved at you last Wednesday as we were headed to K2 to wheel!

I saw a bunch of crawlers headed down the hwy last week. I figured everyone was headed to K2. I still want to bring my Yota out there.

what's top speed while being able to hold it in the road and roughly what kind of fuel mileage does it get ?

It cruises the best at 50-55 mph. To be honest with you it will do 70 mph but the tires want to jump around every once in awhile. It might ride smoother if there were a lbs. of balancing beads in each tire but if you wanted to drive it on the highway that much 49" tires would be the best bet because they still have a lot of diameter but half the weight. Plus they are cheap and really easy to find. The 16.00 r20's (53's) are 550 lbs a tire. I mainly drive it around town and it does great. As for mpg's I'm not sure but it's no where as bad as you would think. I put fuel in it 2-3 times a year and I drive it a lot. I mostly run diesel in it.

Some videos of it pulling apart trailer houses.
This was in 2wd low
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z1HylaLBASk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was in 4wd high.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Je7NPghCoiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Y'all's eviction notices are serious :eat:

What size fuel tank you sporting? Might be a better guage as to range/mpg.

Fuel mileage?? I seriously hope your interested and really worried about that.... Its a deuce.. You gonna drive it as a commuter?? Lol

iwantmud said:
I mostly run diesel in it.

I know those engines are made to run on whale blubber if they have to but in this day and age, besides diesel, what else would you use? Will they run worth a dang on gasoline? Kerosene?

They run just fine on gas. I mix some in it every once in awhile. They really like transmission fluid. I've known guys that have used waste motor oil, some filter it and some just dump it in. The trucks have 3 fuel filters and 2 oil filters on them. I've mix some methanol in it. I used methanol to clean 45+ years of rust and junk out of it. Had alitte left so I mixed it with diesel.

Transformer oil is really good. Hell I've plenty of that through my 6.0. You'd be surprised how sometimes you can get with your local power company and pick it up for a 1.00 a gallon. Put a hand pump with filter on a 55 gallon drum and pump away. Its 2 cetane higher than regular diesel.

Wish I would of tried that when I worked for electric provider. Could of had all I wanted as long as it didn't have pcb's in it, a lot of red tape with those transformers.

Latest posts