• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Body Shop or Body Man

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Anybody know one that does good work and is not crazy expensive? My hood/grill needs to be repaired. No rush, but in the next month. It is off the buggy I can take the panels to em.

Basically straighten hood/grill and repaint black. Hood should be easy, grill is pretty tweaked. Doesn't have to be perfect, sure it will be wrecked again soon enough. Thanks for the help.

Go to Joe Hartz, hasn't he worked on it before for you. I have used Murray's where TK works twice in the pat two months. Good work, but pricy, however both were insurance jobs. May cut a deal for non insurance job. ask TK.

Matt O. said:
Anybody know one that does good work and is not crazy expensive? My hood/grill needs to be repaired. No rush, but in the next month. It is off the buggy I can take the panels to em.

Basically straighten hood/grill and repaint black. Hood should be easy, grill is pretty tweaked. Doesn't have to be perfect, sure it will be wrecked again soon enough. Thanks for the help.

The painter at Carl Cannons body shop does very good work. He did all my paint work on my 87 and it looks great. His name is darly blakenship. 3845561. He has a shop at his house and does side work there

is your hood narrowed? if not you can buy stock tj hoods from certafit for about 90 bucks. may be cheaper then having someone rework yours :dunno:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Go to Joe Hartz, hasn't he worked on it before for you.

Yeah Joe has painted my panels before and I have sent him tons of business from my family/friends. I tried and get no answer or returned calls.

Yes my hood is narrowed and it is a bitch to make a new one. I talked to TK and his guy at work may do it on the side, gotta send him picks. If not I will call Fowlers buddy or Jimmy's guy.

Latest posts