• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Borrow a trailer?

Lucky Jeff

Anyone down here in the south end willing to let me borrow their car trailer? I have a gooseneck I can use, but emtpy the thing weighs almost 9,000 lbs. And I have to drive down to Oregon to pick up the Bronco, so I really don't feel like wasting that much fuel.. But anyways. Thought I'd give it a shot :D

Anyone down here in the south end willing to let me borrow their car trailer? I have a gooseneck I can use, but emtpy the thing weighs almost 9,000 lbs. And I have to drive down to Oregon to pick up the Bronco, so I really don't feel like wasting that much fuel.. But anyways. Thought I'd give it a shot :D

If you get desperate jeff you can use mine....

Depends on whenyou need it. I need it this weekend.

I'm down in Bonney Lake.

ooops, I forgot to say when. It'd be this coming weekend, The 25th.

You're welcome to mine, just make sure you have enough of a drop hitch. I use a 10" as my trailer sits pretty low and it's a beaver tail so if you don't have the nose low enough, it will drag the ass end. Give me a call.

John

Mine is also up for grabs if you like. It will take 10 minutes to unload some junk I have stored on it.