• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bouncer for sell 20k "SOLD"

Bedgood

Selling my toy to buy some land. Price is obo possible trades plus cash.....
Beleive it was originally a csc fab chassy but has changed since ive owned it.

355 built sbc with forged internalls, .30 over flat tops, eagle balanced rotating assymbly, marc alluminum serpentine pulleys, alluminum edelbrock heads, edelbrock intake, sbc runners, 24lb injectors, stock throttle body, intake and heads and runners and plennum have all been mega ported, alluminum edelbrock water pump hei distributor with hot coil, alluminized shorty headers with 3" straight exhaust( wrapped)exiting rear, mini high torque starter, engine is brand new with only an oil change on it!!

Th350 tranny with super bell and b&m shift kit and pro shifter with remote cooler,205 divorced/twin sticked transfer case. Tranny needs clutches
10gallon alluminum fuel cell with new electric fuel pump and filter, fuel lines sheilded

4core alluminum radiator,electric fans
Corbeau seats and rci harnesses

Hydraulic steering with psc pump and resevoir, detatchable steering wheel
Wilwwod dual resevoir brakes and petal

2.5/14" fox coilovers with eibach springs and remote resevors, race valved

2 fox air bumps/cans not installed

Cucv 14 bolt rear with spool/king pin chevy 60 front with locker/ rock and roll offroad 35 spline drive slugs, both trussed with 5:13's,dyna covers, dual triangle four linked, skided belly up to engine,
18" belly heigth/118" wheel base
Dual beadlock H1's with boggers front and swampers rear like new 44's

Buggy does great just needs clutches in tranny to be back on trail as noted above..... Located in central florida,Call or text anytime daniel 813-310-9482 thanks pictures are to follow

Re: Bouncer for sell 20k obo

7agunuju.jpg

Only pic for know till i get home this afternoon

I have a powerstroke for sell on here id make a combo deal...... Sell without engine and harness for 16.5k

Friday bump...... Someone come get this weekend . Stop being the spotter and start being the driver :driving:

trade for 2 turn key toyota trucks one turbo plus cash 765-265-9356 can send pics and info

Over 3500 views and still available.....shurely someone wants to step up there game on here ???

Whats your zip code so I can Google the distance between us. I'm thinking its just going to be to far for me to travel as for I'm in Kansas.