• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

buggy #2

tbs

gust want to stay to gather
We are starting a new mid engine buggy. front is a 60 that has been cut down 3 1/2". And the rear is a 14 bolt cut down 2 1/2". The motor is a 302 with trick flow head's. And a C6 with 2000 stall and a reverse valve body. joining to a 205. and 16" 2.5 fox all the way a round. We are building our on chassis this time. It will be a 2 seater and with a vw hood but this time we are working with a local fiberglass guy to widening the back of the hood to fit a 50" chassis. And classic design is doing the vinyl . sponsors are precision sales and service. servall plumbing. tbs offroad. And special thanks to Nick Campbell for all there in put. I'll have some pics up soon .

I bet the driveshafts will be protected from the oil lines on this one! Nothing like the fireball we saw at Hannibal.

I hope we got that fix on the rear drive line. we don't really build them for looks gust for speed. going to get a pug for the camera to get the pes up.

Tim has it in over in Georgia I'm going over sat. and put it back to gather. we change it to a one seater. and put a little more gear in for more wheel speed :dunno:

Tim is a fairly tall guy, what kind of headroom is he going to have? Looks good though. Why a new buggy?

this one is mine. race/weekend buggy. I'm trying to make it so if some one want to bye one thay can put it to gather like a jimmy 4x4 just a clean buggy.

tbs said:
this one is mine. race/weekend buggy. I'm trying to make it so if some one want to bye one thay can put it to gather like a jimmy 4x4 just a clean buggy.
Ohhh, this one is yours. Well hell, what are you going to do for headroom. You are not a midget either :flipoff1:

Looks good so far Bobby, stay on it !! Seems to have plenty of depth for head room , Bobby has built more than you have SON, Im sure he concidered that ! thumb.gif

P said:
Looks good so far Bobby, stay on it !! Seems to have plenty of depth for head room , Bobby has built more than you have SON, Im sure he concidered that ! thumb.gif
Thanks Captain Obvious. Just asking a question....

will u can't see the beer cans. but thay are there loller.gif and for the head room i will have 3" with my helmet on. my seat will be right on the rear driveline. i'm working on the bellie pan.