• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy fiberglass hoods n grilles?

I got mine straight from Twisted Customs. Jimmy's 4x4 also carries some. I believe you have to call them to talk about them.

I've got one for sale. Its exactly like the twisted customs grand Cherokee hood except its one piece. I can text or email you a picture if you are interested. Its new, never installed. And I'll sell it a lot cheaper than the twisted customs one. I got it for my buggy but the way my shock towers are I'd have to cut it up too much to make it look good. Its a good solid hood. Shoot me a text if you are interested. 423-619-1036. Keith.

If you are wanting JK stuff I have a number to a guy I used to get my stuff from.

Re:

I've had fiberglass fronts from Jimmy's and from TC. Both were laid thick with good gel coat. I would buy either again. It looked like they were made by the same shop and I remember hearing Jimmy's gets them from somewhere in NM but I don't remember the name.

Just call Jason Paule at Twisted Customs.1-605-209-2795. Is there a reason why you don't want one from them?

I've got a twisted customs FJ Hood that I'm wanting to sell. It's new in the box.

PM If your interested.

Cole said:
If you are wanting JK stuff I have a number to a guy I used to get my stuff from.

Same guy makes TJ stuff too, with or without pre-cut headlight holes

JK has holes with no option to not have them.

They are nice pieces. I am more than happy with mine.

mcutler said:
Who does the Cadillac hood, ctv, not escalade ?

matt

Twisted customs makes the cts hood. It is only 45" wide even though they claim its 48".

They also make a 54" wide cj, hood and cowl are one piece. 54 and 48" FJ, hood and cowl are one piece. WJ and mini cooper hoods, don't know how wide they are

http://www.twistedcustoms.biz/

slravenel said:
Same guy makes TJ stuff too, with or without pre-cut headlight holes

JK has holes with no option to not have them.

They are nice pieces. I am more than happy with mine.

Jim Peterson in AZ make those. 48" tj and JK and 54" JK. I talked to him today. He makes a bunch of other stuff for jimmys 4x4, but he said they own the molds, so you had to buy that stuff from them.

His email is near the bottom of this page.

http://www.teamshe-j.com/Parts.html

rock mafia said:
Jim Peterson in AZ make those. 48" tj and JK and 54" JK. I talked to him today. He makes a bunch of other stuff for jimmys 4x4, but he said they own the molds, so you had to buy that stuff from them.

His email is near the bottom of this page.

http://www.teamshe-j.com/Parts.html

yep, that's the guy. I wasn't sure about posting up his info since it seemed like people didn't want to say who it was...thought maybe they knew something I didn't laughing1

Hes a really nice guy; helped me out on several sets of glass. Even shipped out a set before I had paid for it since he knew I needed it ASAP and was traveling for work. Thats a good dude right there.

Old thread but does anyone have a # for Jim Peterson or do yall email him? lookin for a Cowl, Hood, and Grill

***Nevermind i found the info i needed