• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BUGGY FOR SALE

25tkempker

$$34,000 OBO or open to trades...... PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH LOW BALL OFFERS! I DON'T HAVE TO SELL.......

3 linked front and rear
Turnkey Engine supply ls 5.7 w/ 3qrt accusump
th400 transmission
4:1 dana 300
1350 ujoints
PSC Double Ended Ram
39" Krawlers
Walker evans beadlocks
Dynatrac prorock 60 front
Dynatrac prorock 60 FF rear w/ 14 bolt hubs
4:88 gears
ARB Lockers front and rear
CTM Joints
Rear suck down winch
Fox air shocks
PRP suspension seats
5 point harness
Dual brake peddles
Vision X rock lights
Mojave heater

Wheel base: 109"

Buggy was built by Scott at SBC Offroad. I know this is a very short description of the buggy and parts. if anyone is interested I'll get you more specific details/pictures. It hasn't been on many rides but does have rock rash and has been used for what it was built for. The Buggy is located in Gainesville, GA.

http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx12/scottiebobbie1/TYLERS%20CJ%20TRUGGY/

heres a pic from the album. Maybe its what hes selling. Nice rig

92a1ac12.jpg

Also has 50" light bar mounted inside the cage. Motor is all aluminum. Suspension is set up very proper. Very light. Buggy is bad ass.

Yeah. I think it is a turn key 5.7 not a 5.3 if I remember right.

Also has oil accumulator- 3 quart. Dual peddle brakes, for easy digs. Or drifting on dry asphalt. Sorry Tyler
This is one of those buggys that you look at the details of how it is finished. How it's plumbed and wired, panel fitment, every thing has a smooth edge. Show quality badass off-road machine.

You aren't stepping on my toes at all Neil......

It is one "bad-ass off road machine" and it continues to blow me away every time I take it out. I would hate to see where it could go with someone that knew how to drive was driving. I don't need to sale it but don't use it like I should and hate seeing it everyday in my warehouse sitting. As far as I'm concerned Scott (SBC OFF-ROAD) did a amazing job and the finish detail is superb!!!!

Come on man the original post is from 2014 granted edited but still that ain't helping you. You might want to start over...Also the pics were from almost when it was built in what 2010??? You need current pics. If your serious about getting out u might wanna reseach what you can get today for 34k just sayin. If your just fishing I understand but your wasting your time. A large majority on here know what their looking at in these classifieds... Good luck.

Nicely built buggy! I would say couple grand high but you have to have some room to move. Not sure if Molly knows what "OBO" is.......... :flipgotcha:

cj7.1980 said:
Nicely built buggy! I would say couple grand high but you have to have some room to move. Not sure if Molly knows what "OBO" is.......... :flipgotcha:
Nice of you to sign up for the website, just to make a post arguing with someone. :stir:

Any recent pics? What shafts? Still just have the 300? Any upgrades to the 400?

The buggy is in great shape and looks good. They had to replace the hood after that roll over and repainted the chassie. It's a really nice rig and works well