• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy on circle track

Thats badass... looks like you took on all comer's Brain The quad almost got you through the first corner looks like... or were you agraid of running his ass over LOL

4wd hi range. Roll through the corners in 1st pin the throttle leaving the corner at 50 mph hit second and wave "goodbye". The buggy will run 80 in second. I actually had it a little loose in the corners. I did dump the struts down and onlt had about 2" of shaft showing and tied the left rear of the chassis to the axle to keep the body roll out. The last thing I wanted to do was get either buggy upsidedown on the asphalt, I could just see grinding the top of the cage off! It was cool seeing sideways scuff marks on the rear tires. The local Ford dealer brought a brand new Mustang out that was lowered, he got spanked BAD.

Cmon with the video man !!! Get young buck to help you out old timer ! :flipoff1:

( Thats cool as ****, Im sure it was fun as hell too )

wngrog said:
Nice....wonder how much faster/slower with 4hi

It runs the same in 3rd low as it does in 1st hi range. It runs 79-80 in 2nd gear hi range, who gives a **** how fast in 3rd! I'll find out when I have to!! Trying to watch the GPS at 80 with hydro steering on a dirt road was challenge enough. :eek:

The reason i ask is because I can get a lot more speed and control out of mine in 4 high. Seems like way more power gets to the ground in spite of the amount that is sucked out by being in 4wd.

Plus it takes steering input better IMO

Its a blast to LAUNCH in low range. start in second, and hold it in that gear for about two seconds , tap third and hang on! 50 mph in thirg, gets there quick!

Don't yell at me.....

BS just gave me the videos yesterday.....

BSturnsleft.jpg

Levi, it was nice to let your dad win 8)

That was really cool....no one was even in the park but the other buggy.....wow!

under_psi said:
the driver of the mustang was probably pissed.....aside from the fact that he almost lost it through the grass....

He should be pissed.... showing the world your a non driving sum-bee publically has to suck laughing1

That's pretty fugin cool - just wish my **** would drive that good at high speeds :flipoff1:

That was awesome. At first I was thinking, "What the hell is this? That other guy sucks." Then with each race the competition got harder and harder. By the end you were racing cars that I wouldn't have predicted you would beat if I didn't know you won the whole thing. Not only did you beat the street oriented sports cars but you crushed them.

I'm not an expert but I think 4wd was a nice advantage in a race like that. Those other guys had oversteer issues that you didn't seem to have.