10,000 Warn winch
Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Axles front and rear
ARB air lockers with 5:13 gears
Disc brakes front and rear
Chromoly axles with new rear spares
CTM joints in front
Clayton Long Arm kit
Atlas Transfer Case with twin sticks
5 matching wheels and tires 35" BFG mud terrains with Walker Evans true 17" beadlocks
New fluids and tune up
Drive and rides awesome

Will look at buggies on trade with me adding boot for the right one

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. You might one to address the drivers front jam nut though.

Ohhhh the context clues in for sale picture. Lol my poor rig would be picked apart in here.

That said, I feel like there can't be very many threads left on those Johnny joints.

No leaks, I put a new steering sector on it and then the pump went out, i n ever threw it away. No leaks anywhere, Joint is fine, and plenty of threads left, it was just loosened by someone for some odd reason

No leaks, I put a new steering sector on it and then the pump went out, i n ever threw it away. No leaks anywhere, Joint is fine, and plenty of threads left, it was just loosened by someone for some odd reason

Oh ok, that's cool. I didn't figure it would have a leak with the low mileage and as clean as it is. But I had to ask to be sure.

Cool rig. I'd like to have something like that... but after about 3 trips the Dana 60s and Atlas would go to my head and I'd have all the glass busted out and it'd look like a beer can that Tony picked up out of parking lot...

Honestly it's awesome, and I like it. I'm not very negotiable at all on price because of it. I have 2 buggies that have came for sale I want to make a run at

Did you cut the passenger door and fender wells to fit the 35's? I remember there was a kit out there for the fenders but it took a bit of work to do it.

Cool rig. I'd like to have something like that... but after about 3 trips the Dana 60s and Atlas would go to my head and I'd have all the glass busted out and it'd look like a beer can that Tony picked up out of parking lot...
Exactly what I was thinking. I'd end up naming the rig, "Let me try it jus one more time".

Latest posts