• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Burris valley ranch

flatcreek931

Spending the week in Burris valley found my favorite place to ride so far this place is awesome if you like old style crawling this is it but you better have a capable rig 175D3C0B-2BDF-4ADD-943D-20C0D34F8E0B.jpegAC7B49AF-1737-4F6C-B566-989BAB933B18.jpeg4557C672-C606-4488-9C4F-358A1ED66C9D.jpegEC4BB435-1606-4E2E-BD54-841DA6B2545F.jpeg

Burris Valley is an awesome park. Green Acres is fairly close by and it is also a great place to ride.

We rode both parks green acres is pretty cool also but the by far the valley is king rode three different days took us about six hrs to ride asylum but two hrs of that was replacing bills rear axle wanted to do racket creek but the water was up from all the rain Roland was a huge help the last day we rode definitely will making that trip again this fall should have been there don

Great pics.
Burris/ Rugged mountain is 2 hours from house. Great parks.
Burris is no holds bared, first trail was Asylum to run being there.
Bad ass wheeling.

So if its the same place I believe its where the 24 Hour Hell And Back Challenge was done. So there is some good video of the trails on the Flex Rocks and Rollovers page on Youtube. Busted Knuckle was there also so he probably has videos too but I mainly remember seeing it on FRR page.

You guys want be disappointed we didn't get to ride tacket creek while we were there as the water level in the creek was too high Really cool having Roland guide us up asylum pretty cool guy

I've been a hand full of times, awesome wheeling hardcore for sure. Just make sure you take everything you think you need and more that place breaks a lot of parts!

IMG_3042.jpg

Tackett Creek is awesome and Gatekeeper lives up to it's name. My son in law was driving my buggy and got the rear drive shaft hung on a ledge. I should have told him to bump the starter with the ignition off but I said "start it". Hydro locked the motor, bent a rod, and the buggy was dead weight hanging on the drive shaft. Everyone's day was ruined recovering it.

10 (1).jpg
IMG_20171021_175157570.jpg

Last edited:
So if its the same place I believe its where the 24 Hour Hell And Back Challenge was done. So there is some good video of the trails on the Flex Rocks and Rollovers page on Youtube. Busted Knuckle was there also so he probably has videos too but I mainly remember seeing it on FRR page.
Correct on Hell and Back. They ended up only running the Tackett Creek trail during the 24 hour portion of the trip, so not sure how much footage there is of the park on that particular video series.

The annual Tackett Creek Challenge is Memorial weekend. That 24 hour long trail in the Hell and Back video was won last year in a WOD buggy in 26 mins. I promise no "F" were given by that driver. They have a separate qualifying course to determine starting order. It is a great event and many from the surrounding states will be there to take a crack at it. I think there will be around $10k in prize money given out. There is a great parallel trail to the race course that everyone can pic their favorite obstacle to sit next to.

Zandy, owner of Rufus Racing, U4 driver is a sponser of this event. He does his best to give back to off road community, want's everyone to take a shot a racing just like he did. In fact the whole team will be out there that weekend. I think 2 of the guys will drive in the event and 2 more will be codrivers.

Latest posts