• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busted knuckle Gold rush

The Luke

They launched it on FB yesterday. I hadn't seen it on here.
9d75a9b295e5bf9ec5356b43602ebe43.jpg
78d1e8ddcddc1b90dacd9a5774b1c300.jpg
b9ea0817d7c2ab442269b6f6e0d39a6b.jpg
9f28f7a2d09fcbaf68eca31baeaeb300.jpg
5bdf4556ba2f33a80206e09ef7c8b061.jpg

I've seen this monster up and close and all I can say is it's done right. Once it gets plumbed and wired, the bar will be lifted higher than high. Jake does incredible work. drool

ADMINISTRATOR

I love the rig. The lines are sick. There's no way I could build anything even close to this. But I will say that cooler looks like an after thought. I think the tab is bent?
eccb8904dd1093992bc4c058e223a719.jpg

CHASMAN9 said:
I've seen this monster up and close and all I can say is it's done right. Once it gets plumbed and wired, the bar will be lifted higher than high. Jake does incredible work. drool

ADMINISTRATOR

Every time someone says that a guy in TN quietly builds another bouncer that keeps winning.

Not to take anything away form this one, it super bad ass :popcorn:

money_pit_yj said:
drool drool I wonder if they will let Timmie drive it and get it on the podium a few times :rolf: :rolf:

Serious question, is this being built to be a race rig ? I always assumed by the engine choice this was purely an excercise in showing off and possible SEMA, PRI or whatever show vehicle.

jeeptj99 said:
De-tuned to 1600, what kind of engine is it?

Comes from an old pro-mod car IIRC.
I've been around the buggy a few times, it's beautiful. Whether you like or not the style the craftsmanship is excellent.

Tell Burkey to get that Tacker gun back in there. Lol
90321b14709af8f76fdbaececa4e1cb1.jpg

I'd drive the wheels off that thing. Guarantee I'd piss myself, multiple times. But I'd probably have a fear boner at the same time. Love the direction this sport is headed. Can't wait to see what is to come.

bbone said:
Every time someone says that a guy in TN quietly builds another bouncer that keeps winning.

Not to take anything away form this one, it super bad ass :popcorn:

Most of the racers could benefit from more seat time and less **** measuring time IMO.

The same could be said for Ultra4, every year you see the big money idiots show up with a brand new untested rig that has all the boyhowdee cool guy parts but inevitably shits the bed on the first lap.

an awesome parts list and build for sure. I would be a little scared about the fan and radiator getting smashed with no bars over them.