• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busted knuckle Gold rush

BustedKnucklefilms said:
kmcminn said:
Heard this thing running last week. She is a bad girl.
[/quote

Despite a lot of motor issues it still finished Top 10 in it's first race.

care to elaborate on the issues? I'm curious as to how a big engine like this will react to the this type of environment. if forced induction can be made reliable then I suspect everyone's HP numbers to go up in the near future. HP is much cheaper with forced induction for average LS engines

onetoncrawler said:
care to elaborate on the issues? I'm curious as to how a big engine like this will react to the this type of environment. if forced induction can be made reliable then I suspect everyone's HP numbers to go up in the near future. HP is much cheaper with forced induction for average LS engines

It was mostly plumbing and wiring issues which the customer did or had someone do.

What kind of fuel pump is on this rig and where is it located? And I'm also curious if the motor was dynoed before installation. And for the comment about superchargers being cheap horsepower, I have an f1-a I'm putting on a c10 truck. The blower and fuel injection alone just went over 11,000$. I say that to say there is no such thing as cheap horsepower anymore, or at least if it's done right.

Elliott said:
What kind of fuel pump is on this rig and where is it located? And I'm also curious if the motor was dynoed before installation. And for the comment about superchargers being cheap horsepower, I have an f1-a I'm putting on a c10 truck. The blower and fuel injection alone just went over 11,000$. I say that to say there is no such thing as cheap horsepower anymore, or at least if it's done right.

I'm referring to bouncers with cheap ebay turbos, LSA supercharges, etc.

0ea97e89712c98fa1d7127d81f07bc4a.png

signal-2021-06-18-130613.jpeg

Latest posts