• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BUSTED KNUCKLE OFFROAD IS HIRING AGAIN

jsburkey21

Busted knuckle offroad
Busted Knuckle Offroad is hiring AGAIN! We continuously have more and more work to do and need another skilled fabricator/welder. Since most of the guys on hardline are from the south east i figured this would be a great place to advertise. We are needing someone who is skilled at tube bending, mig welding, tig welding, sheet metal fabrication, and has off road fabrication knowledge. We constantly work with CNC equipment, lathes, milling machines, computer design programs and much more. This is a great opportunity for someone to work with Busted Knuckle. We offer health insurance, paid holidays, and just about as much overtime as you can handle. Pay is based on skill. E-mail [email protected] to apply. Please do not reply to this add.

Sounds like a dream job...
Man I wish I would have known, I was at stony and I could have swung by the shop and shown you my rig as a resume.
You would have been blown away by the craftsmanship and the attention to detail. You would of easily offered me below minimal wage to not touch anything in your shop.

Sorry It was a poor attempt at humor.
If you seen my rig in person, this would have been slightly funnier.

Good luck finding a skilled worker. It's getting harder and harder these days just to hire someone who wants to work.

Eddyj said:

Good luck finding a skilled worker. It's getting harder and harder these days just to hire someone who wants to work.

I thought it was funnay.

Eddyj said:

You'd have to point out the good work and Fab you didn't do to keep it honest

Re: Re: BUSTED KNUCKLE OFFROAD IS HIRING AGAIN

jsburkey21 said:
Please do not reply to this add.

Gonna have a hard time getting if you can't follow directions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts