• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

Thanks for taking the time to share, " Cool Story Bro" haha :drinkers:

Edit. $20,700 in 1972!!!!!!! You probably could buy 10 cars in 72 for that price!!!!! :****:

KEL most all rv geni's that run off the main tank will shut off when the tank gets to 1/4 of a tank so that you have fuel to get where you're going.. by the way this was an AWESOME trip and story and I bet if you have a dictionary lying around the word CANT is marked out with a big black sharpie. :****: THANKS SO MUCH.

Re:

I'm gonna start looking for old ass rvs up here and try to get you to come buy them. But I'm not gonna help ya when **** goes wrong because it won't be as good of a story.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

great story thanks for the laughs. Gd is good and with his help and your dedication to following what he has in store for you will do great things.

Thanks for the story, it is incredible! Your wife sounds like a good lady. I hope you get this motor home fixed up and post pictures along the way

You got a picture of the 25 year old sac chaser with 3 kids from Texas? Me and the other HL perverts are dying to see! :****:

So I read this story and was out riding the bike today and was kinda looking at the houses and stuff and notice an old Rv sitting by an oak tree and a Sami buggy. Turns out I live right around the corner from you. Entertaining story had fun reading it

Re:

Good read. Thanks for posting.

Post up all the Disney info you learned also. I'll be going in a few years.

X2 on the genset shutoff. It could also be plumbed out of the side partially up the tank so even when it can't get fuel, there's some in the tank.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

great story; it's amazing what we can 'hear' when removed from all the distractions of 'everyday' life.

gonna hug my wife for putting up with; well, all of me!...thanks!

Damon Hallmark live over on Welti. Just moved up here from gardendale a few months ago. Was today when I saw it. I was riding on that little cut through road on the other side of the pond from your house. I mainly just lurk on hardline now. Sold my buggy a few years ago.

Damn good story man. I enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. May take you up on shotgun sometime. Yard looked fine to me. Wish mine was big enough to make a mess in!

Awesome story! I have been enthralled for a week now. glad it turned out good at the end. All I can say is WOW. You must have the patience of Job. I would still be in jail in Texas.

All I can say is your one Hell of a person and hope to get to meet you in the woods someday.
I would have left it in a burning pile and headed home after the first day.
Glad you made it back home to your family.