• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cameron buggy build

wngrog said:
Anybody have a motor, tranny and tcase I can have so I can get this thing running??

How about a nice 22R on stinky gas and stock 5 speed with a Marlin Crawler box?

[size=10pt][size=10pt]FFFFawkin Fail [/size] [/size]

KINGSNAKE said:
he has been getting exactly what he wont, why do you think he didn't?

If he is getting what he would not be selling them after a few rides..... Hopefully he will be happy next go around. I have said it before, Timmy is an asset to the sport when he is behind the wheel. Especially for Southern Wheeling.

KINGSNAKE said:
he has been getting exactly what he wont, why do you think he didn't?

Nothing would convince me that he was happy with that buggy or the one before it. I just don't believe it.

Edit, MATTO beat me to it....

Timmy has high expectations and what he wants has probably changed a lot over the years as he has driven other rigs and his own. But if you try and tell me he was comfortable in this last buggy you are nuts. In the vids with his helment on he couldn't even hold his head straight, it was cocked to the side. Timmy drives a lot by feel and their is no way you can feel good about what you are doing when you cannot sit comfortably in your buggy.

Congrats to the new owner, I am sure the cage will get cut off and re-done so it works for them.

KINGSNAKE said:
Well you think what you like, I'm going to stand behind Coleworx..

Who said anything bad about Coleworx? Those guys built a buggy that Timmy asked and paid for. Simple enough.

I just think he got it and realized "****, I did it again" :flipoff1:

You can stand behind however you want, it is not the blame game. I am not saying it is anybody's fault, I was not involved at all in the build process and have never spoken with Bryan about his build process. Tim said he wanted an Aetna buggy before it ever started and it is not even close to an Aetna buggy.

KINGSNAKE said:
Cool but that was not how I took it and maybe other folks took it like I did, so it needed to be made right.. thanks
and all this time I thought it was the moon that gave the oceans tides, but come to find out it it was gravitational swing of Timmies nuts that makes it happen. Who'd thought. :dunno:

InDaShop said:
and all this time I thought it was the moon that gave the oceans tides, but come to find out it it was gravitational swing of Timmies nuts that makes it happen. Who'd thought. :dunno:

what ever you think, I only said this because it make Coleworx crew look bad if people think he is not building what TC ask for.
I've said enough as is, I'm not going to play this he said you said bull...

KINGSNAKE said:
what ever you think, I only said this because it make Coleworx crew look bad if people think he is not building what TC ask for.
I've said enough as is, I'm not going to play this he said you said bull...
whoa hoss its just the internet, nothing on here is for real. :****:
And I think it is laughable that anyone would think that build makes Coleworx look bad. Hence all the nut swinging drama, he's a freaking metal artist.
Crack a Keystone, kick back, and breath.

InDaShop said:
whoa hoss its just the internet, nothing on here is for real. :****:
And I think it is laughable that anyone would think that build makes Coleworx look bad. Hence all the nut swinging drama, he's a freaking metal artist.
Crack a Keystone, kick back, and breath.

no problem your next round can be on me...Keith Stone thumb.gif

i dont think it looks bad on coleworx @ all. ....... he didnt change builders after Jenny, never said a harsh word about Bryan, and will more than likely get them to build the next rig

i dont have near Tim's money but i gurantee you if i dont like my rig I'll sell it in a heartbeat and build another one. its not enjoyable if its not 100% what you want it to be..

In my opinion ( like it matters) is just what Matt said. He just didn't feel comfortable in it. The only buggy I seen he felt comfortable in was FAT GIRL. I hope that him and Coleworx can produce a buggy that he feels like that in again. But they will probably want ever be another FAT GIRL :'(

are you guys saying that the moon rover is for sale or am i missunderstanding? i think it is a bad a?? buggy .i really wanted to go for a ride in it but after i seen it up close i didn't think i could get my 200 pound fat but in it.

kennyWayne said:
are you guys saying that the moon rover is for sale or am i missunderstanding? i think it is a bad a?? buggy .i really wanted to go for a ride in it but after i seen it up close i didn't think i could get my 200 pound fat but in it.

it has already been sold

Latest posts