• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cameron buggy build

kennyWayne said:
wow !!!!!!!!! is there a new one in the making???

Yeah it is sold, heard he was planning a new rig but nothing is in the works yet. Maybe TC can speak to that..

Cole is an idiot... its goin to Iceland.... they are putting paddle tires on it and try do some of them dirt hills out there ....

Get your facts strait son. .

and ill take the bet on rockwells that he wont run them boat anchors.....

jrhall said:
Cole is an idiot... its goin to Iceland.... they are putting paddle tires on it and try do some of them dirt hills out there ....

Get your facts strait son. .

and ill take the bet on rockwells that he wont run them boat anchors.....

Its a Russian that bought it, he just lives in Iceland :flipoff1:

I heard TC was goin old school, pullin this out of the field
Loose Rock

Neal3000 said:
anyone know the weight difference between a steering rock and a steering 14 bolt?

Not enough in my opinion.

I would bling up some rocks the way this guy drives.

i jus dug up some pennys goin all toyota, gunna keep it reall, and jus for the record who ever says i didnt like the buggy has lost there mind, i had to make a $64,000 margin call. if not id lose all my stock. when acconemy get better im for sure getting out of the stock. (sellingout) and im not gunna sell my truck, razor is only worth bout 10 and 4wheeler is only bout 3 so all i got is a badass buggy that i had to turn for some cash flow. end of story, so y dont yall jus stop hatin kuzz Brian cole is jus gunna keep slingen em out and out andout andout...................and out and your gunna be like wow did that jus happen, how does he do that.... hmmmm :****:

piece

*always keepn it real CAMLOCK incorporated*

Tcameron said:
i jus dug up some pennys goin all toyota, gunna keep it reall, and jus for the record who ever says i didnt like the buggy has lost there mind, i had to make a $64,000 margin call. if not id lose all my stock. when acconemy get better im for sure getting out of the stock. (sellingout) and im not gunna sell my truck, razor is only worth bout 10 and 4wheeler is only bout 3 so all i got is a badass buggy that i had to turn for some cash flow. end of story, so y dont yall jus stop hatin kuzz Brian cole is jus gunna keep slingen em out and out andout andout...................and out and your gunna be like wow did that jus happen, how does he do that.... hmmmm :****:

piece

*always keepn it real CAMLOCK incorporated*

Hey man, thanks for the post. I had that happen to me several years back for about half that amount. I got a real taste of why people jump out of windows on wall street. I no longer play the stock market with non-owned money. Actually now, I don't play at all in the market, except for my retirement accounts. It really taught me a lesson.

Tcameron said:
i jus dug up some pennys goin all toyota, gunna keep it reall,

I kinda think this would be awesome. A super light single seater, just so you could show folks up with half the motor and half the buggy.. ;D

Matt O. said:
I kinda think this would be awesome. A super light single seater, just so you could show folks up with half the motor and half the buggy.. ;D

Would be that fastest way to lose all of his fans. The Utube/Cable Hill folks could care less if you make it look easy, they want to see some wild ****!

Tcameron said:
i jus dug up some pennys goin all toyota, gunna keep it reall,
This would prove something to alot of people. Build you a mini-truck until the finances get back in order and then balls to the walls it when it's buggy time.
and jus for the record who ever says i didnt like the buggy has lost there mind
Good to hear and I'm not surprised.
i had to make a $64,000 margin call. if not id lose all my stock. when acconemy get better im for sure getting out of the stock. (sellingout)
That SUCKS and I'm not surprised. Invest in gold or silver. It's a better bet IMHO these days.

Good luck man.

Latest posts