• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can we talk about the 1,000 hp elephant in the room?

Why y'all need horsepower, horseflower looks better
9b677b9594ef09c68c02dd468075fefe.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

But what's funnay is who won the championship without posting his specs but if I remember right someone made a video that said 1400 or so hp... he prob only had 350crank hp. Hell if he opened a shop....

Re: Re: Can we talk about the 1,000 hp elephant in the room?

kmcminn said:
I'm not sure what Derek West has but it works.
He does have a nice setup. Talked to him and took several pics.

I would like to see some specs on this blown 2,000 horse big block. That's not going to be an easy feat on gasoline.

It's the whole street race Fast and Furious thing. Everyone is scared their secret might give the other guy an edge. I am no expert but dropping the hammer and holding it to the floor isn't how most guys are winning. Sure HP helps but having a tuned suspension set up and knowing how to drive is what's going to win, right? I could have TC's entire build sheet for his motor or any of the other 1000+ (at the balls) horsepower bouncers and I still won't win cause I can't drive :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
It's the whole street race Fast and Furious thing. Everyone is scared their secret might give the other guy an edge. I am no expert but dropping the hammer and holding it to the floor isn't how most guys are winning. Sure HP helps but having a tuned suspension set up and knowing how to drive is what's going to win, right? I could have TC's entire build sheet for his motor or any of the other 1000+ (at the balls) horsepower bouncers and I still won't win cause I can't drive :dunno:
Steering and suspension mean more than horsepower.

Elliott said:
I would like to see some specs on this blown 2,000 horse big block. That's not going to be an easy feat on gasoline.

Ill bet its not on gasoline. If it is then the owner must also own a piston company.

TBItoy said:
Don't reckon it matters how many horsepowers you say your have, or how many the clickbait artists decide to put in the title of a YouTube vid. If you aren't clearing the bounty hills out the top or on the podium then you might as well be in a Toyota

Best comment ever. You win!!! Everyone sell your trail bouncers and build toyotas!!!! Once bouncers came to light everyone and their brother had to have one. Lets get back to some old school rigs. Leave the bouncers for competition