• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CARNIE

DrankinInTheWoods said:
Do yall have Collinsville Corndogs? I may swing thru.
I'm not sure what y'all do to a corn dog in collinsville, but I have fresh dipped corn dogs.

P said:
I heard you made 4.3trillion doll hairs on funnel cakes opening night :****:

Reported for Fake News.
It was 4.7

Eddyj said:
I'm not sure what y'all do to a corn dog in collinsville, but I have fresh dipped corn dogs.

Reported for Fake News.
It was 4.7

Is Richard Scrushy doing your books again? :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Re: CARNIE

zukimaster said:
I went picked up a car in Trussville early this morning and seen that carnival, was wondering if that was you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Can't even stop by and say hi to nobody.

Busted!!!
He didn't stop and say hi to me. I was out there fixing on things.

And what kind of car did you pick up?

Just a old Nissan Xterra, then stopped in Asheville and picked up a GMC Sierra, it was early in the morning.

Re: Re: CARNIE

CHASMAN9 said:
Is Richard Scrushy doing your books again? :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR
Richard Scrushy didn't do books, he just gave the commands to cook them. LOL

Aaron Beam was the founding accountant who done the books. Cooked em for 1 or 2 quarters, then left the company, then when they got busted years later, he pretty much lost everything over it.

Healthsouth: The Wagon to Disaster
By Aaron Beam

I'm not a big reader, but it's my favorite book I've read. It's cool bc it mostly takes place in Birmingham, AL. I'm really surprised they haven't made a movie based off that whole ordeal, no different than the Wolf of Wallstreet! They went from a tiny few man startup to a publicly traded company having businesses all over the US, being filthy rich living like rockstars, to being in huge legal trouble for accounting fraud.

I'm sure some of you older gents remember seeing it in the news in real time. But Aaron's book sheds light on a lot of **** you didn't see in the news. Extremely interesting read, and only around 200 pages. Go read it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well as some of you know this situation we are currently in has cut my legs out from under me.
I am not allowed to work. However I have found a way to possibly save my business, God willing.

I am doing food services at some of my normal locations I usually set up a full carnival at. I'm in Leeds till the end of the month. Come on out and get some grub.

Attachments

• IMG_4118.mov
    9.8 MB
Well as some of you know this situation we are currently in has cut my legs out from under me.
I am not allowed to work. However I have found a way to possibly save my business, God willing.

I am doing food services at some of my normal locations I usually set up a full carnival at. I'm in Leeds till the end of the month. Come on out and get some grub.
Someone opened a drive thru fair food trailer in Clanton a month or so ago and are wide open! Hopefully yours will follow suit!

Where in Leeds are you set up at? We are doing an addition to the Middle school and will stop by when I can.

Let us know if you migrate north into the middle Tennessee area. Will try to come throw some doll-hairs your direction.

By the concrete plant.

Attachments

• BE060FF8-FE10-4721-B29A-AF1C70E4CD5A.png
    BE060FF8-FE10-4721-B29A-AF1C70E4CD5A.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 139
Let us know if you migrate north into the middle Tennessee area. Will try to come throw some doll-hairs your direction.
I'm trying. As of right now I should be able to start doing fairs mid July. So my fall route in Tennessee is still a go for now

Warning to all those who get one of those tasty funnel cake for your girl.
It may or may not make her frisky. :cougar: I need to get back to Leeds asap!