• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check out a Suzuki Vitara Axle Shaft

Bones

That Guy
:eek: Holy shaft neckdown batman! ~1.5" dia down to ~1.0" 27 spline :****:

981644137_5x2aA-L.jpg

981644259_9gRba-L.jpg

Missing a ball bearing?!?! Unsealed bearings? Come awn! Have a new Timken coming tomorrow. Vitara is bone stock and only 85K miles. :shaking:

981644361_ot35Q-L.jpg

981644482_SqfLD-L.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
U still on the BFG's? I remember you puttin heat on them at Hannibal in the parking lot. My wife was very impressed.
3 BFG's lost a sidewall in one...Wyatt's not the only one that can tear up a tire laughing1 (factory defect I blame on Cole) :flipoff1:
1 Cooper that has yet to hit tera firma
and one ORIGINAL tiger paw from 2000....yeah it's a bit weather checked. :****:

I need to find a new mechanic to press off/on the bearing. My shop went tits up and there is some irony there as my mechanic was a lesbian. :gay:

Bones said:
3 BFG's lost a sidewall in one...Wyatt's not the only one that can tear up a tire laughing1 (factory defect I blame on Cole) :flipoff1:

Probably built on a midnight shift ;D

Bones said:
I need to find a new mechanic to press off/on the bearing. My shop went tits up and there is some irony there as my mechanic was a lesbian. :gay:
do you have a hammer and chisel/punch? do it yourself *****. Get a freezer and oven to make it easier. On the old one grind til its thin then hit it with a cold chisel.

blacksheep10 said:
do you have a hammer and chisel/punch? do it yourself *****. Get a freezer and oven to make it easier. On the old one grind til its thin then hit it with a cold chisel.
I can get the old one off no problem, but the new one on is the kicker. Also no parts monkey could get me the bearing retainer that I know is not reusable. Plan is to find a mechanic today, get bearing after work and strap axle to the Husky and haul to mechanic tonight if I can and pick it up tomorrow and take it in the ass. Still cheaper than $325 I was quoted to not get my hand dirty.

I was going more for the not getting the hand dirty thing, than the trail rig deal.