• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check out a Suzuki Vitara Axle Shaft

race_jeep said:
Highly doubtful son, as much as I miss waking up Christmas morning and seeing you, I am settled here. laughing1

kid rok said:
I was going more for the not getting the hand dirty thing, than the trail rig deal.
No issues getting dirty, bigger issue not having a press to get this ****in bearing off/on. Parts are in, need to find a place to do it ASAP

Bones said:
I'll take cornfields over that anyday.
I hear ya! I can remember as a kid going to the beach in Biloxi and there were these long black pipes that went out into the Gulf. My parents always said that is where the treated sewage went, from the smell I remember the treatment process must have not been very thorough. :puke:

Bones said:
It actually tore this winter when scraping windows :'(
why dont you have a 100 pack or more that you can tag any Sara, Jennifer or Sheniqua with? I mean Miles and Kelly do.
Shoot me your address I have thousands! Oh yeah and I have a History of Ioweenienian Football book I need to send ya.

InDaShop said:
why dont you have a 100 pack or more that you can tag any Sara, Jennifer or Sheniqua with? I mean Miles and Kelly do.
Shoot me your address I have thousands! Oh yeah and I have a History of Ioweenienian Football book I need to send ya.
:-*

Send all spam and glitterbombs to

1341 Hertz Dr SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403