• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check this buggy out

I like the rig, but dang, air down or something, he tried the same line 50 times, and does he need to back up half a mile each time, my guess is that some rich kid had it built and doesn't have much time off road.:awesomework:

There's some serious noob arm chair **** talkin going on in this thread :haha:

Indeed, there is the two (I'm guessing)Army, or Marine boys, from "I'm married to my sister state" bragging about the POS buggy that had to almost blow his over compensated motor, to get up the hill, and then there is all of us others who aren't even sure where the "I'm married to my sister state" is, or what the terrain is like. Who cares, :rb: video, :rb: buggy, :rb: state. I cannot believe I wasted my time watching him embarass himself, and listening to the clueless hillbillies cheer him on.:fawkdancesmiley:

Indeed, there is the two (I'm guessing)Army, or Marine boys, from "I'm married to my sister state" bragging about the POS buggy that had to almost blow his over compensated motor, to get up the hill, and then there is all of us others who aren't even sure where the "I'm married to my sister state" is, or what the terrain is like. Who cares, :rb: video, :rb: buggy, :rb: state. I cannot believe I wasted my time watching him embarass himself, and listening to the clueless hillbillies cheer him on.:fawkdancesmiley:

:eek:wned:

did I here some one say TATERS?

seriously...that thing is sweet looking...I won't even get into the sound...jeasususus!:awesomework:

I like the way it looks and sounds he just needs to take some driving lessons or somthing:stirpot:

Thats all I was sayin....... And that 44's+502+no brain equals tore up trails for no reason but to show off for a camera. If that makes me a newb, cool dude.....:fawkdancesmiley:

Brent

Latest posts