• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Mash Yer Motor Bash April 28 29 30 2020

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
I always post this a year out so there are no excuses to not show. Normal gate fees. My present to my ol lady for her birthday every year is her party. Once again we will be having it at choccolocco. Its a great time and a good weekend of riding so make plans now. Rv spots were full this year.

Re: CHOC- Mash Yer Motor Bash April 26 27 28 2019

Are all plans looking to stay on track with this ride? Rode there a couple weeks ago and put a beat down on my junk and the park.. violator, boat ramp, pick your poison, tonyas way I think it is. I Mashed the motor up all of those.. it was my weekend for sure. Attempted wfo at 2am with no support.. lol
Ready to go back.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hah... I was thinking this was may... deedadee...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yes we will be celebrating my ol ladys birthday on this date at chocco

ridered3 said:
Glad to see you log back into the forum. How's the buggy?
It's doing awesome. I'm top 10 in outlaw and racing Missouri this weekend. Since I last logged in I've messed with the shocks just a little, done alot to the steering, and dropped my 200 pills in. She is pretty nasty now

BUG-E J said:
It's doing awesome. I'm top 10 in outlaw and racing Missouri this weekend. Since I last logged in I've messed with the shocks just a little, done alot to the steering, and dropped my 200 pills in. She is pretty nasty now

Sounds like some good :driving:

Looking like April 28 29 30 of 2020. I'll rename this thread and just keep it on top for now.

2 weeks out.
Who is coming?
I had heard some OGs are going to be there.
I'm bringing pallets

Those dates are a Tues, Wed and Thurs :unsure:

I'm assuming it's gonna be Fri. 1st, Sat. 2nd and Sun. 3rd, correct me if I'm wrong thumb.gif

I'm planning on being there most of the day Sat :****:

Latest posts