• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 3, 2016

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
14470446_767734826698985_762605629347611581_n.jpg

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED TO THE SANTA CRAWLS FUND AT RBD!

WE WILL BE GOING SHOPPING WITH THE MONEY RAISED AND GETTING AS MANY TOYS AS POSSIBLE FOR THE KIDS THIS YEAR.
THERE ARE SO MANY CHILDREN IN OUR AREA WHO TRUELY NEED IT!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. WE WANT TO COLLECT MORE TOYS THAN EVER!
WE ARE CONTINUING OUR TRADITION OF SMOKING A PIG.
COME RIDE, HANG OUT BY THE FIRE WITH US & EAT!!!! ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS BRING A TOY!

WE WILL SURE BE MISSING JOHN THIS YEAR! HE TRULY LOVED HELPING THE KIDS, HE WAS A BLESSING TO SO MANY. I KNOW HE WILL BE THERE IN SPIRIT.

NATALIE & TREY,

Trey and Natalie, you are right up there with John as some of the most giving people I know. It's why I've helped in the gathering of the donation monies at RBD, it was something John and I felt we could do since we weren't not cooking. It started as a collection for the cooks. But the cooks refused the money, so it took literally 2 seconds last year to decide where the donations were going: to you guys for the kids. THANK YOU!

I'll prolly do like I did last year, where I bring an unwrapped present and then go out my front tires on the trail to say "I wheeled" and then hang out with good folks, cause that's what all this is about for me.

Thank you for such an awesome event!

LandSpeeder said:
Trey and Natalie, you are right up there with John as some of the most giving people I know. It's why I've helped in the gathering of the donation monies at RBD, it was something John and I felt we could do since we weren't not cooking. It started as a collection for the cooks. But the cooks refused the money, so it took literally 2 seconds last year to decide where the donations were going: to you guys for the kids. THANK YOU!

I'll prolly do like I did last year, where I bring an unwrapped present and then go out my front tires on the trail to say "I wheeled" and then hang out with good folks, cause that's what all this is about for me.

Thank you for such an awesome event!

Well said. Not not gonna be the same without John. He will be there in our hearts and spirits. Got a few stickers made in his honor.

My usual cronies have gone soft on me this weekend so wont have anyone to wheel with but was thinking of coming out blind this afternoon anyway. From last years pics looks like you guys had a decent turn out. What to do, what to do?

natedawgxj said:
come on u can ride with us

cool,that removes my last excuse, thanks. Just finished loading the trailer and have a beer stop on the way, should be there about 4:00 local.

Sorry to have missed this today. I had to run to north Georgia for a parts rig. Was going to try to stop by on the way back home, but was having truck issues.