• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

2013 Southern Rock Racing Series EVENT 1

va5atysa.jpg

Don't forget to register if your planning to qualify for the first SRRS race on April 6th. We are excited about the 'Buzz' from everyone concerning this season. Get your rigs ready and come play. Qualifying will be on Friday the 5th. A registration link is below... SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

If you are planning to Race you'll need to registered by March 29th to try to qualify

http://southernrockracing.com/ai1ec_event/buggy-event-2-choccolocco-mountain/?instance_id=25

Re: 2013 Southern Rock Racing Series EVENT 1

Everyone be sure to check the Event 1 thread in the SRRS section for a list of names of those who are running

If you haven't registered online by March 29 for the Chocc race... YOU WILL NOT RUN

I can't wait for the season to kick off!

We will be running Pick Your Poison again!!!
The previous bounty was $1500 and it will be MORE for the April event! Not yet sure how much it will be, but it will be worth giving it a shot, so if you think your rig is capable of taking home the $$ then bring it out to Choccolocco on April 6th.
We will start the bounty hill after the racing is over.
If you are planning to race and have registered, make sure you are at the park atleast 30 minutes before the drivers meeting.
CAN YOU CLIMB IT?

So if we don't have a star on the list we need to qualify for each round? Plan on going to all of them.

If I understand right- If you don't have a star you qualify on friday. Once you qualify on friday you are in for the whole race next day. But you will have to qualify at each different park.

liv2mx said:
So if we don't have a star on the list we need to qualify for each round? Plan on going to all of them.

If you don't have a star by your name one of two things has happened -

1. You did not run every race last season, thus you will not be award a provisional spot for every race

2. You did not finish in the top 15 from the previous race

So in a nutshell, after Chocc Event 1 if you don't want to have to qualify for the NEXT race, ya need to finish in the top 15 at Chocc

Does that make sense and clarify how that will work all series long?

ibrokeit said:
Ole lexasaurus gonna get a beat down?

That'd be a big ol' nope, but I got a senseless friend with slick 44s that could be talked into just about anything :****:

TURNEROFFROAD said:
If you don't have a star by your name one of two things has happened -

1. You did not run every race last season, thus you will not be award a provisional spot for every race

2. You did not finish in the top 15 from the previous race

So in a nutshell, after Chocc Event 1 if you don't want to have to qualify for the NEXT race, ya need to finish in the top 15 at Chocc

Does that make sense and clarify how that will work all series long?

Did you all change your mind...... If I remember correctly qualifying is only if there is more than 30 people registered one week before race??

civicmindedex79 said:
Did you all change your mind...... If I remember correctly qualifying is only if there is more than 30 people registered one week before race??

No Sir! We will be running a field of 30 competitors on the SATURDAY Race Days, we will take as many as signup for the Qualifying rounds on Fridays! Bring your A game and be ready to get it on!

thanks for the info guys.guess i need to keep it on all 4 this year so i get a good finish.lol

civicmindedex79 said:

If we dont have more than 30 preregistered by friday one week before the race, then qualifying wont be necessary.

Latest posts